Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NitPicking

Default NitPicking

Hiya Ben, just nitpicking a little here, but I've noticed on the character galleries page, at the bottom in the fan art galleries, it don't matter who the character is your looking at, it's titled as Guardian 2 fanart, noticed it with Aurora and NS, haven't checked the rest. Also a couple of typo's, in cover galleries, one link is written as Annuals, but with one n missing.

I'm not being pedantic, don't hate me
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

No worries at all, I appreciate it. Sometimes I get into the flow, and miss stuff, I need to be nitpicked. I'll fix it when I'm finished waking up

That's the spirit, you wake up to nitpicking me, I woke up to paint covered clothes, I blamed the cat, but it was all my fault
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Dare I ask? Did you and Bubs have a few too many last night, and get playful with the paint?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Dare I ask? Did you and Bubs have a few too many last night, and get playful with the paint?
    Would, that it could be that simple, but herein lies a deeper more sinister story

Basically I bought Bubs a very large stuffed panther as part of her christmas present. We also have a cantankerous cat named Jet, who frequently takes his frustrations out n the panther. At 2/3am this can be a bloody nuisance, last night, half asleep, I threw the panther acoss the bedroom cos of the noise, the panther must have knocked the paint over, as I found out when I stepped in the bloody stuff first thing this morning
    Del

=D> Thanks Del, I needed a good laugh!

Well I'm glad I bought a little joy into your life , but you try dancing around the bedroom, stark bollack naked, trying to avoid putting your paint stained foot onto the carpet and then having to wear a nice flowered dressing gown while your trying to de-colour yourself.

A little bit of sympathy wouldn't go amiss
    Del

awwww, I'm sorry you made a bloody ass of yourself Del!....how's that for sympathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    awwww, I'm sorry you made a bloody ass of yourself Del!....how's that for sympathy?
    Yea, that works, :P Don't feel quite so bad now
    Del

Hiya Ben, just to let you know, Puck 2 and Zuzha Zu links @ character galleries, take you to the Puck 1 gallery.
    Del

oopsie! Thanks again Del, I rushed that one, didn't check the link. baaaaad Ben! Should be all good now.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Well I'm glad I bought a little joy into your life , but you try dancing around the bedroom, stark bollack naked, trying to avoid putting your paint stained foot onto the carpet and then having to wear a nice flowered dressing gown while your trying to de-colour yourself.

A little bit of sympathy wouldn't go amiss
    Excuse me, but the mental image of Del stark nekkid is a little too much for this young man to handle... almost as disturbing as thinking him in a flowered dressing gown.... ...must ... keep.... comment... to .... self...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

My eyes, my eyes are hallucinating, lots of bizarre colours, or are you farting about Ben. Oh by the way alan, I would post a photo of me in my nekkid glory, but I don't have a wide angled lens, to do myself justice.
    Del

ROFLMFAO!! Thanks, Del, but I've had enough traumatic events in my life...

... um, I guess I coulda had more tact with that one, but, hey, it's me, and to say tact is not one of my fortés is an understatement, as many of you know....

...Del knows what I mean (I hope)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    ROFLMFAO!! Thanks, Del, but I've had enough traumatic events in my life...
    You can never have enough traumatic events, Would you like to see my special tatoo, in it's full glory, it says "WElcome to England, hope you enjoy your holidaY. However, most of the time it just says WEY

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    ... um, I guess I coulda had more tact with that one, but, hey, it's me, and to say tact is not one of my fortés is an understatement, as many of you know....

...Del knows what I mean (I hope)
    Alan and tact, go together like GWB and a Mensa rep, not somthing I would recommend holding your breath waiting to see :P

Have a good un Alan.
    Del