Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Swimsuit Special!

Dunno what 13 year old girls you've seen, but most of the ones i have were either that sized or larger (well, the ones who had developed at that point, at least)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

[img=left:58f4bb30dc]http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=65[/img:58f4bb30dc]
    This just seems to be to full for a 13 year old. I don't remember girls looking like that when I was 13! I'm sure I wished they did...

you obviously don't know the girls i grew up with... my exgirlfriend from the time was a 30D at 13! Then there are the OTHER girls in my life at the time...

In that pic, Laura is only a larger B or mid-C (you female members of the forum, feel free to correct me)

Default Re: Swimsuits

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I wanna see Wanda Langowski in a Burque

Since you aren't provinding any answer forthwith, Del, WHY would you wanna see Wanda in a Burque??

What is a Burque? As for breast size...well... The Problem with Laura is that she was very young and very flat chest before that artist (which I forgot the name) drew her. She suffer from rapide aging problem. The breast just don't grow that fast.

The Burque (that tent thing that women where forced to wear during the reign of the Taliban in Afghanistan) leaves plenty to the imagination Alan. Bikini's, (especially nowadays), negate the need for an imagination.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    The Burque (that tent thing that women where forced to wear during the reign of the Taliban in Afghanistan) leaves plenty to the imagination Alan. Bikini's, (especially nowadays), negate the need for an imagination.
    Thank you! in french it's called a 'burka'. And just a funny annecdote, at our late night news on tv, journalists were interviewing canadians soldiers an in this case a Quebecer and the soldier said it was strange to see women dress with a burque but instead of saying 'burka' he said 'baklava', you know like the dessert? And it did not passed unnoticed, some made jokes about this mistake.

Default Breasts

I know what you mean about unrealistic breasts. Look at Tarot to see the best example of that.
    I am not really into breasts I'd much more prefer a nice butt shot.
    If you want to see some breasts drawn realistically you should take a look at Artesia.
    Richard Vasseur

Laura was aged way too much. She was better and more interesting as kid. I really liked her relationship with Goblyn, it showed her love and strength that she was willing to do anything to protect her twin from being 'killed' in the womb.

I don't remember Gobyln having breast!!! LOL. I think it would be cool to see what Goblyn looks like now - I imagine her as a strange yet exotic creature. (Btw, are Laura and Goblyn prisoners in Neverland????)

Sylvie, don't know where I got the spelling from, it is the same here, as in Burka, I was having a moment I think

As re Artesia, picked up the first two series and enjoyed them a lot, but couldn't gather the enthusiasm for the third series.

Oh and as far as I know, Goblym and Laura aren't at Neverland.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I think all the children left neverland when Jacko went to court

Hey now no talk of Michael we don't want to confuse him with Shaman.
    So I thought we were talking about Swimsuits on Canadians. Can Shania Twain or Pamela Anderson join Alpha Flight so they can be in swimsuits?
    Richard Vasseur

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Hey now no talk of Michael we don't want to confuse him with Shaman.
    So I thought we were talking about Swimsuits on Canadians. Can Shania Twain or Pamela Anderson join Alpha Flight so they can be in swimsuits?
    Just trying to figure out their super-powers...

PAMELA ANDERSON: has the ability to hypnotise men with her super-breasts that shrink and grow at will! She is... BUSTY-BABE!!

SHANIA TWAIN: able to shatter glass with the voice of a laryngitic angel! She is... The SHRIEKER!!!

New Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Any chance I could get a copy of the big version? I'd like to put it up in the Northstar Gallery on AF.net.
    You surely can. Just a warning though, it's 900 KBs and 1425x1937. :laugh: Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Thanks, and Welcome Magik!
    Anytime, and Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    WELCOME, MAGIK!

('Tis me, Dani_M. *giggle*)
    OY! I think your obsession with Mapleleaf has gone a smidgen too far, hasn't it?

Although.. Now that you're using that travesty of a banner both here *and* NM.net.. Imagine the tortures I could put you through with that information? You'd better be very nice to me, darlin'. :grins evilly:

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

Cheers, appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Magik

You surely can. Just a warning though, it's 900 KBs and 1425x1937. :laugh: Clicky