Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Swimsuit Special!

WELCOME, MAGIK!

('Tis me, Dani_M. *giggle*)

*droooooooooooooooool*

Default Swimsuits

Persausion could persuad me into doing pretty much anything. She is a cute girl.
    I wanted to see Snowbird in a bikini though.
    Richard Vasseur

Default Re: Swimsuits

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Persausion could persuad me into doing pretty much anything. She is a cute girl.
    I wanted to see Snowbird in a bikini though.
    I wanna see Wanda Langowski in a Burque
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default MARRINA

I want all the female members including Nemesis in bikinis for a whole issue. Have every female member that has been a member in the issue.
    Richard Vasseur

Default Re: MARRINA

I want all the female members including Nemesis in bikinis for a whole issue. Have every female member that has been a member in the issue.
    Including Goblyn ? Thats a wax and a half. Oh and was it ever mentioned whether Goblyn was male or female?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

They always seemed to refer to Goblyn as 'she' so I presume that she was a she. I think it's more interesting Goblyn was a female anyway, don't ask me why, I just do!

I THINK SHE WAS A FEMALE TO. Well since shes a creature she doesn't have to wear a bikini she can wear speedos.
    Richard Vasseur

I've always considered Goblyn female too, but I don't recall an occasion where it was actually said or implied.
    Del

I don't know for sure if it ever was said either. I didn't pay that much attention to her character. I have always prefered the original team members best.
    Richard Vasseur

yah, Goblyn's a female. Broderick gaver her breasts even...but then he did have a bit of a breast fetish eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I've always considered Goblyn female too, but I don't recall an occasion where it was actually said or implied.
    They always refered to Goblyn as 'she', and, when she and Laura get older (circa vol.1 #125-ish), both girls have developed.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default hey

Hey those two are to young for you to be looking at their breasts. Well maybe not depending on how Goblins age.
    Richard Vasseur

Default Re: hey

Hey those two are to young for you to be looking at their breasts. Well maybe not depending on how Goblins age.
    LOL, don't worry my friend, I only look for artistic value. Don't do anything for me otherwise (they are the only females in comic book history with realistic bust sizes. If any of the others were reay, they'd snap in half!)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

realistic for an adult...yes, realistic for about 13 years old....no.