Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Earthmover

Quote Originally Posted by Prince
    Doc Strange has his version of 'Charlie's Angels' with Topaz, Jennifer Kale and Satanna in Witches.
    That something new? Don't think I've heard about a new doctor Stange series.

'Witches' is gonna be AWESOME. Jennifer Kale. 'Nuff said.

A comic book just about mystical super-heroes might be good if enough people were interested in it. Scarlet Witch could be in it to. Clea, Vengence, Modred, Doctor Druid also.
    Richard Vasseur

From what I can gather from Previews 'Witches' is a four part limited. I guess with limiteds that sales figures would remain pretty constant throughout. I can only think of one limited I've started to collect that I never bothered completing.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yes I always get all of the limited series I start collecting now. I'm only getting a few now I have started mainly getting regular series.
    I saw Witches listed in Previews but decided to pass on it. They are they are not that interesting the characters except for Satana but even her I don't think is that interesting anymore.
    Richard Vasseur

The only limited I never completed was the four issue 'Power Pack' story from a few years back. It was set after Alex left the Warriors and the first issue was so bad IMO that I stuck it away in my cupboard and forgot about it. Nowadays I read reviews and forums to gauge if I think the series will hold my interest.

Like your good self, Witches didn't capture my attention so I never really gave it a second glance in Previews.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah 'Witches' is an upcoming mini-series but has been in the planning since before Denfenders started up again. I think they had to sideline it since Doc Strange was kinda going evil in Defenders. Though I'd like to see what's become of them since the end of 'The Order'. Course there's a new Invaders series coming out and that might have Namor.....

The new Invaders has at least one member showing up in the Avengers so far. A female version of Captain Britain. I haven't seen it since I don't get Avengers.
    Richard Vasseur