Thread: Introducing.... ALPHA FLIGHT REDUX!!

Default Introducing.... ALPHA FLIGHT REDUX!!

I've gone and done it... it took me 5 loooong years to actually use my Geocities account, and I've finally done it!!

IIIIIINRTODUCING!!

ALPHA FLIGHT REDUX (www.geocities.com/jericfyre)

The sight created entirely by Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker (with special thanks going out to Ben Wells for creative assistance), for you Alpha enjoyment!

(This is what happens when a guy gets full-blown creator's-block)

I won't be updating frequently, but I will be letting you know when I post a new chapter and art.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I can't seem to view Issue #1

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    I can't seem to view Issue #1
    Noticed that myself.. gonna fix that pronto, if not sooner

<later that half hour...>
    Okay, Fixed!!!

Rockin' Allan, just had a chance to take quick look through, great job! I'll give you a full commentary in a couple days, I've got a house guest just now, and don't wanna spend all my time reading, 'twood be rude

Ben

Your Puck, lookss a lot like Pug from the 'Aria' comics, but then when Aria first came out many moons ago, Seng and I speculated that Pug may have been more than slightly based on Puck, still, a very nice site, wish I could gather the enthusiasm to do web stuff again.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Great Site Allan! and i love the snowbird and marrina costumes.

I really like Snowbird costume but Heather? showing her skin like that it's not like her, no?

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I really like Snowbird costume but Heather? showing her skin like that it's not like her, no?
    You are correct... but you have to remember, this is not the Heather you remember!

YAY!!!

Took me a few weeks, but I managed to get ALPHA FLIGHT REDUX Issue 2 finished!!

Have a gander...

You know, i was just looking over my site, and realised I had a links page... there's only one problem with it: NO LINKS!!

Any of you who have a web site dedicated to AF care to wanna lemme add your links to my link page?? Willing to trade links, or even just display yours. If my stats say anything, my links page gets more hits than expected...

Heh heh. That was really fun. But you were right, the Norwegian was bad. Understandable, but not flowing right. If you want to get it better, I could fix it up a bit? Although kudos to you for not just putting up <writing in another tongue>.

Keep up the good work.

I'm ALWAYS open to help with languages - or anything else for that matter. I'm a firm believer that the use of languages should be pure. However, in the case of Norwegian, I don't know anyone who speaks norwegian and had to use a computer-generated translator.

As for keeping up the good work, it depends on my mood. AFR came about because I had no original thoughts running through my head. I've since had some more originals, but am lagging again, so might get back into AFR.

Just a side note: any changes, please send to me as a Word document, and you can email it to me at ayanbob@hotmail.com