Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four Page Preview

looks great
    "Me so happy, Me want to cry!" -Kevin (Bizzaro Jerry)

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Do you have a scanner* btw?

(*The thing that scans pictures into your computer, not a psi-powered assasin that can make men's heads blow off in spectacularly 80s fashion! LOL.)
    I do

Just not the issues themselves

What IS Puck's arm leaning on???
    His knee :P

boy, this bing on "vacation" thing really puts me outta the loop! This rocks, glad to see Lobell tie the origonals in so soon, so it would seem Sas's overall plan with the new team was to make a strike force of sorts to save the origonals. Tossed all 5 pages up on alphaflight.net

When I see these little snippets, I still get that Alpha Buzz, no other comics does that for me. While I keep getting that Buzz, I'll keep on buying.

Re Yukons homeland, I googled Kemteron (?), even google came up empty handed, but I shall perservere
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Is it just me or does Centennial always have that pose where he's hunched over flexing with his fists clenched?

Otherwise it looks awesome, lets hope the kill Mac soon, he's about due again.

No need to decipher text, is is exactly the same as the splash page in Isue #1 page 2 (though your probably realised that)

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    No need to decipher text, is is exactly the same as the splash page in Isue #1 page 2 (though your probably realised that)
    Yup, straight after yourself and Phil pointed it out to me, I would have got there eventually (maybe)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

ROTFL!!!

You guys are killing me!

Back on topic though, I really really like this preview, I wasn't all that excited about #2 but after seeing these pages, now I cant wait!!!

I'm just glad to see that Henry knows what Puck looks like! His last couple of appearances outside of AF have been a horrid mockery of proportions. Really nice artwork all around...even though I think Shaman looks a little bishy. I'm not sure if that's a complaint or not.

Suzene

Short for "bishonen". Term out of anime fandom meaning "beautiful boy", typically used to refer to any excessively pretty/hot-looking young man. In this case used to refer to the fact that Shaman seems to have lost his wrinkles, gotten a bit willowy, and has lovely, long, flowing tresses.

Suzene

Oh yes, that word. If I were more fond of the Japanese language (or the culture, period), I might've known that, lol.

thank god guardians skunk stripe is gone!!!!!!!

yipee!!

Never liked the skunk stripe and never really liked pseudo 'Prometheus' Mac, but he died a noble death, so he ain't all bad
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Never liked the skunk stripe and never really liked pseudo 'Prometheus' Mac, but he died a noble death, so he ain't all bad
    Yeah, but if he was Mac's clone isn't he just as immune to death as Mac is?!