Poll: Who was Heather's ideal man?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unlucky in love Heather Hudson and...

Pheonix limited series has been announced. I heard nothing on continuity, though, so it may be set prior to her (latest) death.

I always thought Logan let himself be attracted to Jean because he couldn't let himself be attracted to his best friend's wife. Charles Xavier found him and offered a place to go where he could deal with his Heather issues.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

A new Phoenix limited series? It might not be in the past. In Astonishing X-Men a medical facility is using Jean's dead body to test a drug for curing mutants of being mutants. I wonder will that drug somehow revive her? Plus in Astonishing it has been announced that a old X-Men that you would never think of will be joining the team. Any bets on who it is?
    Richard Vasseur

Very funny. ha ha ha With Illana Rasputin following.
    Richard Vasseur

I voted for Mac as Heather's true love. I always thought of them as one of Marvel's ideal couples, (even though he died repeatedly ).

Judd and Heather were also interesting together, and probably could have been a couple if Mac hadn't shown up again.

I never quite believed Madison with Heather. From issue #28 or so of John Byrne's run, I had the idea that Madison and Diamond Lil were a couple, or would be again in time. (Check out their scene in the parking lot of the West Edmonton Mall.)

I also think of Wolverine as more of a surrogate child than a love interest for Heather. Look at the way she cared for him after he was found in the woods. And several times, Wolvie himself admitted that he felt that Mac and Heather were almost like parents to him.

Sorry, I can't see her with Wild Child or Wyre, (although this would make for some intriguing pairings.... ).

I could see Heather with Wild Child the more sophistocated version Weapon X though. Wyre no they don't match at all.
    Her and Mac now have a child together and are now going on a nice long trip. They do seem good together.
    Richard Vasseur

New Recruit

I voted for Mac.. I see Heather and Mac as one of the super couples of the Marvel universe..

It'd be like Marlena not being with John.. Laura not being with Luke.. Kendall not being with Ryan.. Jack not being with Erica.. In other words, just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    Very funny. ha ha ha With Illyana Rasputin following.
    *sigh* If only.

~ Magik
    Do you believe in -- Magik?

Very funny. ha ha ha
    Not so funny now, is it? Good call Phil.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Why is it not so funny now? They are not going to bring back Colussus are they? Isn't having Jean Grey Summers come back from the dead going to be enough?
    Richard Vasseur

He'll be back before Christmas. Better read ASTONISHING to get the full story, and it HAS been a really great read all along anyway.
    www.kozzi.us

I am reading Astonishing and so far they have only talked about using Jean Grey's dead body to experiment on. Unless its the latest issue which hasn't come out here yet. But the first 3 issues make no mention of Colossus. But I am not surprised. Marvel does that way to often bringing seemly dead heroes back from the grave. Whats the point in killing them.
    Richard Vasseur

Whats the point in killing them.
    Killing for killing's sake?
    To vent aggression?
    They deserve it?
    Because letting them live would be cruel?
    They're more interesting dead?
    www.kozzi.us

"They're more interesting dead." so why bring them back to life? It would be nice to see someone die and stay dead. I bet Illanya will make a come back some time. Anyone can.
    Richard Vasseur

They bring them back to create an event that will hopefully increase sales. Plus has as been shown many times, times may change, but core fans stay the same and want to read about characters they have grown to love over many years. Jean Grey nd Magneto are integral to the X-Men mythos. The X is incomplete without them, no matter how many new characters.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I know why they are brought back. But killing them loses its meaning after they have come back a few times. Like how many times have Magneto and Jean died? If you know they are just going to come back there dying you know is not really dying. But I agree being a fan of Colossus I want him back and Jean to.
    Richard Vasseur