Poll: Who was Heather's ideal man?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unlucky in love Heather Hudson and...

Rich V said
    Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    "They're more interesting dead." so why bring them back to life? It would be nice to see someone die and stay dead. I bet Illanya will make a come back some time. Anyone can.
    Too which I replied
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    They bring them back to create an event that will hopefully increase sales. Plus has as been shown many times, times may change, but core fans stay the same and want to read about characters they have grown to love over many years. Jean Grey nd Magneto are integral to the X-Men mythos. The X is incomplete without them, no matter how many new characters.
    Rich V then said
    I know why they are brought back. But killing them loses its meaning after they have come back a few times. Like how many times have Magneto and Jean died? If you know they are just going to come back there dying you know is not really dying. But I agree being a fan of Colossus I want him back and Jean to.
    Seems bloody stupid to ask a question to which you know the answer and then get tetchy cos someone answers it. However, what do I know?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

"tetchy" now whos tetchy? Not me. Are you? :P
    Richard Vasseur

If it's tetchy to question the validity of asking a question to which you already know the answer to, and then post a snert response, because another person posts the answer which you already know, then yea, I guess I was tetchy
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

SNERT AND TETCHY? Are we starting a new language?
    Remember the boards are for fun now, play nice.
    Richard Vasseur

SNERT AND TETCHY? Are we starting a new language?
    Remember the boards are for fun now, play nice.
    Now Rich, you should know I always play nice except for when I get a terse response to a response I have given in good faith. Given that I posted the the words 'snert' and tetchy' I don't think we are starting anything :P , but am quite happy to admit that the two words in question could be considered slang and not run of the mill english. So I shall apologise unreservedly for not using the word 'terse' in the first place.

As for the boards being for fun, on the whole I'm having a ball .

tetchy

adj : easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen" [syn: cranky, fractious, irritable, nettlesome, peevish, peckish, pettish, petulant, testy, techy]

I did find an entry for SNERT, but decided that as it is mainly used as an Ebonic term, I would leave it out.
    Del

So what were we talking about in this post before we got sidetracked?
    Oh ya whether or not Mac is the best romantic interest for Heather? I believe that once your married it is for life. If you have any doubts you shouldn't get married in the first place. And if you don't expect some problems and can't work through them you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. Plus you should know the person your marrying well enough to know what they are like and what you can expect. Heather and Mac have been through a lot and are still together and still in love thats a sign of a good solid marriage.
    Richard Vasseur