Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request for FanArt

Default Request for FanArt

I am working on an Alpha Flight pseudo-fanfic (you'll figure out what that means when I actually post it). However, I need a redesign for Snowbird's costume, one that has not been used yet. This means I need a design that has NOT been used in either actual print or in recognised fanfic.

Any one??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Where's my art from 2odd years ago biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatchboy? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Sorry to say, Phil, I lost a s***load of images - both my own and others' - when my old computer bit the big one last year....

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit over here and cry....
    *SOB!!*

Hahahahahahahaha, not a problem muckaboy.

Hahahahahahahaha, not a problem muckaboy.
    You know, it must be an 'across the pond' thing, but you and an Aussie friend call me the ODDEST things... mind you, not nearly as funny as having my heads e-ripped off a few years ago from some twit because I called you 'old man' (for those of you who don't know me, I usually call male friends 'old man'... don't ask what I usually call female friends)

ill give it a shot, but what kind of snowbird character is it going to be? naughty? haughty? nice? ice? firendly? kick ass?

I can give it a shot too. Since I've been drawing Alphans for my own RPG, I'll make a Snowbird drawing too.

-Mystic

weeeeell, as you can figure out, I needed the ideas for my 'Alpha Flight Redux' site, and have settled on a design... although I no longer need it (thanks to those who offered), of course, we need your fan art!

Yes, fan art=good! As the galleries on AF.net grow, there is room for more and more The new "Puck II" is going up tonight.

Ben

ACtually, I AM in need of fan-art... If you look at my rendition of Sasquatch, and if I DARE share my new rendition of Aurora, you'll see what i mean... I need image ideas for Aurora and 'Quatch.... ANYTHING, no matter what style, what 'emotion' what ever, no matter how crappy, just anything Aurora. And I'll be EVEN HAPPIER if you through in a version of Jeanne-Marie... (not to mention, if I use aspects of your design, I'll credit you on the site)

I'm sure you've answered this before, Phil, but I got a mind like microwaved swiss cheese right now... Do you have any old/new art? IIRC, I said some downright baaaaaaaaaaad stuff about them, but honestly, thinking back through hazy memories and hazier hangovers, they weren't all that bad...

... and there was someone else who had art a while back.... damn, wish I could remember who it was.... ah well, if you know who you are, track me down and ram it into my head....

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    I'm sure you've answered this before, Phil, but I got a mind like microwaved swiss cheese right now... Do you have any old/new art? IIRC, I said some downright baaaaaaaaaaad stuff about them, but honestly, thinking back through hazy memories and hazier hangovers, they weren't all that bad...
    You've confused the fudge outta me boy.
    I've never drawn anything, you were supposed to be drawing something for me based on my fanfic and one point in time :P

Default Since you were asking for Snowbird

Here's a little variant costume for Birdy I came up with...

If you want to stick it in the fan art gallery feel free.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! Very Anime/Manga-esque (I think i am one of the few ppl who can appreciate Anime and Manga here.)

hey, that's great jay042! Would you mind if I put that up in the AlphaFlight.net Snowbird Gallery?