Thread: Child of Darkness

Default Child of Darkness

Ben gave me the option of where to post this and I figure here is just as good a place as the others (but if he or the others mods feel to move it later no biggie).

http://www.geocities.com/last_outcast/

Just a simple site dedicated to Wildchild aka Kyle Gibney!!

Currently working on a background so bare with the design.

Nice site SP (I feel silly writing StevenPaul all the time, see I feel silly now). Anyways, it's about time he got some spotlight time, oh and if you want some fanfic for the site, my first ever attempt at fic involved Kyle, Sinew, Wyre, Heather and to some degree Wolvie. If your interested...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Send it to me (vipereyes_2000@yahoo.com) Always looking for fan fic, fan art, wallpapers....and if anyone wants to write an up to date bio (I suck at writing bios, lol).

And just call me Steven...Steve...SP....Paul....doesn't matter, lol, that'll be fine.

The site has actually be around for almost a year and a half...i just haven't updated much. lol

Actually I have updated twice since midnight, first one was to fix some link problems (mostly cuse the messageboard had moved and I never updated the links) and add some links (to this board and the site) and the other was to add Polaris to the love interest section.

I know it's archived at the new 'Net Alpha', I'll dig it out and tidy it up, originally i used existing graphics to jolly it up. Do you want it as an attachment or just in the body of an e-mail?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

An attachment!

And if you don't mind when you send it, send a small summary for it and I'll put an option for people to email you or something if they want to review it.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenPaul
    An attachment!

And if you don't mind when you send it, send a small summary for it and I'll put an option for people to email you or something if they want to review it.
    I just sent in the body of a e-mail, I'll write up a summary in a short one and you can use the e-mail addy I sent the fic from if you want for any responses.
    Del

Cool! Will probably put it up later today or for sure by the end of the week (depends on how the rest of this day goes).

I sent the original summary a while back, not sure who wrote it originally,believe it was probably Seng, but it sums it up. Oh and if the Second Flight stories ever see the light of day again, I wrote the origin story for Wildchilds and Val Coopers daughter, but can't remember her code name.
    Del

Del Robinson is fine, won't use my BoND monicker anymore, too much piss taking
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I sent the original summary a while back, not sure who wrote it originally,believe it was probably Seng, but it sums it up. Oh and if the Second Flight stories ever see the light of day again, I wrote the origin story for Wildchilds and Val Coopers daughter, but can't remember her code name.
    It think her name was Sabra and her code name wildheart or I'm confused with Wildchild numerus names.

Sylvie's right... In Second Flight, the daughter of Kyle Gibney and Val Cooper was Sabra Gibney, alias Wildheart
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Little bit later than I had planned but finally updated the site again. The love interest section has been updated again this time with Shard and Aurora, though not complete the pages are up. Also one new fan fic, 'Quality of Life' by Del Robinson. Enjoy!

good times.
    i am going to marry my novels and have little short stories for children.
    -jack kerouac

Quote Originally Posted by kohl
    good times.
    An enigma within a riddle. ??
    Del