Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testing.

Lobdell, if you're listening... pleeeeeeeeease make Map'leaf (as Walter called him) gay! Make him just like Benton Fraser, but gay. Please! So I can build a shrine to him!

What about bi? I could make everyone very happy. non?

[color=red]I'd definitely settle for that, but I think it would be really cute if Lou were gay. We already know that he doesn't like to look at breasts, LOL!

Well Lobdell claims that he's going to do something that's never been done before in comic books so I think that issue 6 will reveal that Maj Mapleleaf is in fact a cupboard fetishiest!!!

*ahem*

I say, make the shrine anyway, even if he isn't gay it doesn't mean we can't drool over him.

I'm not sure how Maj Mapleleaf would cope with being bi or gay, he's a bit old fashioned so he might end up fighting it... although hopefully he will give in sooner or later!

Bring on the Alpha Flight slash fiction!!!!!

Just letting everyone know that I, Dani_Moonstar, am now Major Mapleleaf Jr.!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    Just letting everyone know that I, Dani_Moonstar, am now Major Mapleleaf Jr.!
    And I'm Brian and so's my wife
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm surprised that her name isn't Donny. Does she run around in a loincloth?

Who, my wife in a loin cloth, she doesn't even like to admit she knows me, so I doubt she would wear a loin cloth for me, but i can always ask
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

If she says yes, you should see if she'll sit on top of a cupboard for you wearing only the loincloth... then see if you can call her Donny. But you might need to get her to agree to one thing at a time... don't push too hard, too fast.

If she says yes, you should see if she'll sit on top of a cupboard for you wearing only the loincloth... then see if you can call her Donny. But you might need to get her to agree to one thing at a time... don't push too hard, too fast.
    Holding a wardrobe handle in her hand, OH YES fnarr.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Can I just make it clear, The cupboard thing is totally Del's fantasy, I am more into cookers

Bubs
    BUBS

It is better to be silent
    And be thought a fool
    Than to open your mouth
    And remove all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Can I just make it clear, The cupboard thing is totally Del's fantasy, I am more into cookers

Bubs
    Oh dear, furniture is one thing, but cookers!!! I'm sorry, I have to draw a line somewhere...

Erm, are we talking gas or electric... with overhead grills or not???

*ahem*

Words fail me here, LOL.

Me, I don't unserstand the words. I'm very bad at furnitures, loincloth? Cooker? (hoven?), I'm too lazy to look in my dictionary. I'm going mad, I can't follow this conversation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs
    Trying so hard to resist the sexist comment there....

I'll see if I can help you here...
    [img=left:83035f06d2]http://www.alphaflight.net/character_galleries/yukon_jack/thumb_yukon_jack_gallery3.jpg[/img:83035f06d2]
    Loincloth: A piece of cloth that covers just someone's private parts. Yukon Jack wears one.

[img=left:83035f06d2]http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=36[/img:83035f06d2]
    Cooker: This is a british term I assume, it took me a minute to figure it out too. It means a stove.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Words fail me here, LOL.

Me, I don't unserstand the words. I'm very bad at furnitures, loincloth? Cooker? (hoven?), I'm too lazy to look in my dictionary. I'm going mad, I can't follow this conversation!!!