Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Testing.

Default Testing.

Just seeing if my banner and avatar work.

Why, thank you! A friend made it for me last night... because I am head over heels in LOVE with Lou Sadler, Jr.

Yes, he is a bit of a honey, isn't he? Those big straight-laced guys are always so stiff and proper - but very cute too.

Although no one could replace Northstar in my affections, I rather like Yukon Jack too - I think it's the loin cloth look which does it!!! It's certainly not his strange speech pattern...

(Apologies to everyone for making this into the gayest thread ever!!! )

I think I'll write Lobdell an e-mail and see if he can make another Alphan gay.

Believe me, I could definitely pour syrup all over that chest and lick it off...

No one else read this thread, LOL.

Her "friend" always makes banners for her, and she does some mischevious things also hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    I think I'll write Lobdell an e-mail and see if he can make another Alphan gay.

Believe me, I could definitely pour syrup all over that chest and lick it off...

No one else read this thread, LOL.
    Oh my... I understand where you're coming from on that one though I wonder how long before we see his chest in all it's glory... *ahem*...

Okay, definitely NO one else read this thread!!!!

Didn't I read somewhere that Maj Mapleleaf WAS meant to be gay (although wouldn't that mean that both he and his brother were gay???)?

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Her "friend" always makes banners for her, and she does some mischevious things also hehe
    Mischevious friends are the very best ones to have.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack

Explain's Del's attraction...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil

Explain's Del's attraction...
    I thought it was his love of cupboards that interested you?

No no, that was a recent joy to discover, not the initial reason for our kinship.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    No no, that was a recent joy to discover, not the initial reason for our kinship.
    Maybe you could collaborate on a book together? Forget the "Joy of Sex" - what about "The Joy of Cupboards"???? You can have various pics of neatly and not so neatly stacked cupboards and lots of interesting information about different depths and materials that cupboards can be... sorry, this should be in the cupboard thread...

I think we've got to finish up 'The Joy of Scaring the Living Excrement Out of Comicbook Creators' first.

Oh yes, my friend who makes my banners... he hosts them, too. And sometimes when I'm naughty, he's naughty right back... and I'll go to the board, and find that my awesome Dani Moonstar banner has been changed to something I HATE: Nurse Annie from Uncanny X-Men.

Gah!

Lobdell, if you're listening... pleeeeeeeeease make Map'leaf (as Walter called him) gay! Make him just like Benton Fraser, but gay. Please! So I can build a shrine to him!

Maybe you could collaborate on a book together? Forget the "Joy of Sex" - what about "The Joy of Cupboards"???? You can have various pics of neatly and not so neatly stacked cupboards and lots of interesting information about different depths and materials that cupboards can be... sorry, this should be in the cupboard thread...
    Or they could make a book shapped like a cupboard , about cupboards!
    "Me so happy, Me want to cry!" -Kevin (Bizzaro Jerry)