Thread: Query #1

Default Query #1

Ben, just a quick question, will you be hosting some fanfics on your site?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I would like to do that, yes. In retrospect, I should have encorperated such a thing into the main navagation bar, but I don't feel like backtracking it just now. So if anyone wants to include fanfics on AlphaFlight.net, I'll make a separate section off of the Articles are for the time being. When I'm feeling industrious, I'll put a fanfic area strait off of them main navigation bar.

Oh good, reason I ask is that I'm looking for a home for the first five parts of 'Walk Tall, Walk Straight'. I know they are hosted at the new Net Alpha, but I e-mailed the webmaster a while back asking if he wanted more and he hasn't got back to me. I've got the urge to cobble together a few more chapters
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

for sure! I don't call it "The Home For Alpha Flight Fans" for nothing I'd be gad to put 'em up, and any other folks would like.

I got the first five parts in a Word doc, how do you want them and when. As in e-mail attachment, htmled etc ?
    Del

In word is fine as an attacment, but if you already have the paragraph breaks etc. in HTML, send it as such, but if you don't have it done, don't worry about it, it won't take more than a few mins.

I'll send as the word doc, it looks quite reasonable that way, easy to sort. I'll do a complete Virus check before sending. BTW What e-mail addy?
    Del

sounds good. Send it to ben@alphaflight.net

Done & Done
    Del