Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter David, back on The Hulk!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    And he's reportedly doing a mini series from one of the characters from his X-factor days, looking likely to be Quicksilver at the moment...
    Turns out with the official announcement that it's actually "MadroX" now.

And he's reportedly doing a mini series from one of the characters from his X-factor days, looking likely to be Quicksilver at the moment...
    Turns out with the official announcement that it's actually "MadroX" now.
    I read that the other day, gonna be set in and around Mutant Town. Talking of that place, did anyone pick up District X, it got a few good reviews and was wondering if it was worth a look ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah, I picked up #1.

S'not bad actually.

A gritty crime drama.

Dunno how it'll turn out on a regular basis tho.

I might give District X a look over, that kinda gritty story grabs me, plus it has the neat twist of super powered citizens and police. So wwith that in mind I'm gonna pick up the Maddrox limited too. Comics Noir, whatever next

Peter David natters about Maddrox at http://newsarama.com/forums/showthre...threadid=13187
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I just read the link Del posted for the Peter David interview about Maddrox...I am DEFINITELY getting that! Jaime's always been a fave particularly because he's so bloody quirky half the time. And it's gonna have Guido in it too...my hero! lol

I LOVE the art they had up in the article too! OMG that looks tempting enough a reason to get the series, even I wasn't a fan of the boy.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

The art does look good but I have never been a huge fan of Maddrox. Guido was good for a few laughs. But I'll probably keep my money for something else.
    Richard Vasseur

Since Captain Marvel is ending with issue #25, looks like Peter isn't short on comic projects. A Quicksilver mini would be great, in his X-Factor run his characterization in good ole Pietro was right on the money. It'll be great to see him tackle the Hulk again as well!