Thread: Student sells virginity on 'net !!!

Default Student sells virginity on 'net !!!

Check out this story!

Hmmm ... that gives me some ideas

I have a large student-loan debt and a huge credit card debt too; I wonder if maybe I could sell my virginity to the highest bidder also?

It would be different when you're a male, you are a male right?

Yeah - I'm a guy.

I probably should've mentioned it before as there is certainly more humour in the idea of a guy selling his virginity ... right?

I wanna read it but the link ain't working.

I wanna read it but the link ain't working
    Yeah, that's strange - I can't find the latest news on this incident any longer, but the older articles still exist:

Monday, 26 January, 2004, 21:54 GMT

Monday, 9 February, 2004, 17:14 GMT

Tuesday, 10 February, 2004, 11:02 GMT

Tuesday, 10 February, 2004, 15:14 GMT

Monday, 23 February, 2004, 10:53 GMT

The latest update was that the deal had been completed; The winner (if you can call him that :P ) was a divorced 44 year-old engineer who paid 8,400 GBP (aprx. 20,000 CAD / 15,000 USD) for the privilege. The object of all this attention was apparently very upset afterwards, but her girlfriend has been comforting & supportive throughout the whole ordeal.

Seriously, thats the saddest thing I've ever read.

It's a shame the cost of higher education is what it is. I bartended through college and that paid better than this is.

While at work today, we got talking about this and supposedly, the lady in question was on 'Good Morning', a magazine prog on ITV1, which is famous for Richard Madely doing an Ali G impression and Phillip Schofield doing his impression (badly) of a TV presenter. Accordingly, the final cash amount was eight thousand exact and she did the deed a few days back. I didn't see the prog, but work colleagues said she was pretty fit looking, but can't figure a way she can repeat the auction. I made a few suggestions, but was shouted down
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!