Thread: Ouija and Flinch (AFv.2)

Default Ouija and Flinch (AFv.2)

Does anyone know anything about Ouija and Flinch from Alpha Flight Volume 2? What they look like, what their powers are, anything?

I would assume Ouija has some sort of precognative powers. He spells things out in #14, like using a ouiji board. Flinch seems to smell bad.

Ben

Thank you much, Ben! If it's possible for you to scan in a picture or two of them, wouldja please?! I'd really appreciate it!

I need it 'cause I'm thinking of putting them in my fanfic.

This is the best I can do, sorry

Ouija:

Flinch:

No worries, that's what they pay me for....wait a minute, they don't pay me!

I think Flinch has some form of super fast reflex power, if i remember correctly, he can't be hit because he "flinches" too fast for anyone to land a punch.

Oh, and doesn't Ouija float around?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbloo
    I think Flinch has some form of super fast reflex power, if i remember correctly, he can't be hit because he "flinches" too fast for anyone to land a punch.

Oh, and doesn't Ouija float around?
    I know sod all about Ouija and Flinch, don't particulary want too, but I couldn't miss up an opportunity to hi to Bloo? HI!!!
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Thank you all for the info on Ouija and Flinch. I just needed to know enough about them to flesh them out as characters for my Alpha Flight fanfic. They'll be appearing in #5-#8, and probably further on down the road.