Thread: Photo Album

Default Photo Album

BIG update folks! You may have notice the Photo Album button at the top...if not, look up...waaaay up.

This was lots of fun to install, took a while, but it should be well worth it. If you find any error, or problems, please let me know.

Ben

Ah, so thats what you meant on MSN, when you said, 'Yah, it works"?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yep, that' the ticket! I wasn't expecing the process to go as smoothly as it did, so I was pretty happy. I see Puck has been putting it to good use

Heh, nice signarure there Del perhaps I'll be a good sport take aways the cupoard jocky status

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Heh, nice signarure there Del perhaps I'll be a good sport take aways the cupoard jocky status

Ben
    What a gent you are Ben, it's nice to be back in Alpha, instead of the cupboard, but I kinda felt unique there for a while, howsabout until I reach 200 posts I get put into Epsilon ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hmmm, were you thinking Epsilon Flight, Epsilon Guard, or the infamous Epsilon Black?!

Just checked out the photo album its cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Hmmm, were you thinking Epsilon Flight, Epsilon Guard, or the infamous Epsilon Black?!
    Epsilon Black sounds good to me
    Del