Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cupboards and such

Maybe Zuha was conceived in a cupboard???? Or even in Ikea! (Scott, if you use that idea I think I should get credited )

Ben: that's awesome

Mako: Beware of things that creak in the night...

Beetle:Eeeep! In a cupboard.... I hope her mom was a 'little person' too..
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack

Maybe Zuha was conceived in a cupboard???? Or even in Ikea! (Scott, if you use that idea I think I should get credited )

The Womans sleep was disturbed by the creaking of the CUPBOARD door. Through the transperency of her sheet, she could see a bald head appear from out of the CUPBOARD. "Eh" a squeeky,'Repo Man', type of voice rang out across the darkness of the bedroom, it had a magical tone which immediately set her body a tingling. "Eh!!, right back at you" she said, as her knicker elastic mysteriously perished.

Or BUMP
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack

Hmmm Now I'm going to be thinking about that all day.

Yep now I'll be thinking about Puck in a cupboard as well and how she will contort her body to fit on one of the shelfs. No she can not stand in the big bottom part. lol
    Richard Vasseur