Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupboards and such

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Del man, I never touched that thread

don't make me get creative!

Yer a pair of wind up merchants.
    A double act seperated by an ocean.

Somehow Del's coming off looking a little more guilty than Phil....maybe Del should get the Cupboard Jocky rank!

Cupboard Jocky!

:snigger:

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Somehow Del's coming off looking a little more guilty than Phil....maybe Del should get the Cupboard Jocky rank!
    How can I be guilty, I have no mod powers to do such things. Now if only two people have the power and you didn't do it Ben who could it be.

Come on Sherlock, do your ting
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Sticks and Stones man, Sticks & Stones....

Yes, but you DO have the rights to modify your own posts....hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    How can I be guilty, I have no mod powers to do such things. Now if only two people have the power and you didn't do it Ben who could it be.

Come on Sherlock, do your ting

Sticks and Stones man, Sticks & Stones....
    Look Phil, now your a mod again, you abuse your powers and I get to be a cupboard jockey. Somthing is wrong inthe state of Denmark I tell ya
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah, but would I ? Sweet innocent me
    Del

How many years have I know you Del?

Yeah, but would I ? Sweet innocent me

But you've got lots of Mapleleafs! maybe Delbubs is a Moderator in disguise!

Ahh!

Del's wearing my old clothes!!!!

How many years have I know you Del?
    Probably about seven, when I first joined the mailing list, I think the server was coollist.

Puck, a mod in disguise, nope, just a humble cupboard jockey, cos Phil abused his powers

Your just jealous now Phil, cos you are no longer unique, no longer a cupboard jockey
    Del

Puck, a mod in disguise, nope, just a humble cupboard jockey, cos Phil abused his powers
    Mate, even the newbies know you're full of excrement on this matter

Mate, even the newbies know you're full of excrement on this matter
    You think so, eh? uhmm, well, oh well, I shall have to live with my shame :P (A BLEEDIN CUPBOARD JOCKEY AND PROUD OF IT)
    Del