Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cupboards and such

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    He is becoming a fountain of knowledge is old Derek...
    It's somthing to do with pulling the comic out the cupboard really, but fountain of knowledge seems so much better
    You keep your comics in a cupboard?

you know those crazy brits, they keep EVERYTHING in the cupboard! Just look at Harry Potter!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab
    He is becoming a fountain of knowledge is old Derek...
    It's somthing to do with pulling the comic out the cupboard really, but fountain of knowledge seems so much better
    You keep your comics in a cupboard?
    Yup, two cupboards actually, one for discontinued or limited series and one for ongoing series. TPB's are kept on top of a unit in another part of the room.

If Ben ever came to Britain, we would most likely keep him in a cupboard and only take him out late at night.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Ummmm, I keep my comic books in a cubby hole at the top of the stairs, but I guess it is basically a glorified cupboard... maybe it is a brit thing...

Oh and don't even joke about putting Ben in a cupboard - remember the effect this sort of thing had on Jeanne-Marie/Aurora?

Don't make me put words in your mouth again! And don't make me split this topic off into "General Discussion"

If Ben ever came to Britain, we would most likely keep him in a cupboard and only take him out late at night.

You mean Ben could develop two personalities, one a utter slapper and the other a stern school marm type, might be worth putting him in the cupboard, just to see the effect. Then again, Harry Potter is not a slapper and he lives in a cupboard ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

You mean Ben could develop two personalities, one a utter slapper and the other a stern school marm type, might be worth putting him in the cupboard, just to see the effect. Then again, Harry Potter is not a slapper and he lives in a cupboard ?
    Well, who knows what Harry Potter gets up to in his spare time... but let's move swiftly on as that thought is rather disturbing...

aaaaaand split

Del, are you saying that yo uare coming out to the cupboard here? That is what you brits call it, isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    aaaaaand split

Del, are you saying that yo uare coming out to the cupboard here? That is what you brits call it, isn't it
    No I am not, and over here we call it 'Coming out of the Closet'

Oh and as for putting words in my mouth, can I suggest you go take a look at that thread again, someones been a messing
    Del

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really should start abusing my mod powers...

Well now, if it's like that, you never know WHAT whill happen....oh, my Phil! What ever has happened to your rank?!

Ben

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really should start abusing my mod powers...

Ben, could I suggest you take a peep at the naughty words thread, to see what Phil done
    Del

He did Ben, I seeded him do it. Bad Cupboard Jockey
    Del