Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: x-men help...

And now I've just found out from someone ELSE about Astonishing... and that it's supposed to be Rachel. Eeee. Thank God, though. I loathe Kitty and her better-than-thou expository speeches.

Well, I'm suitably confused... maybe it's not Kitty or Rachel... maybe it's actually Dazzler... or even Professor X with a wig and a sex change...

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    or even Professor X with a wig and a sex change...
    That was my first thought but then I remembered he can't walk anymore because he wasn't reakky fixed mags was making the nano sentilels hold him up right

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    And now I've just found out from someone ELSE about Astonishing... and that it's supposed to be Rachel. Eeee. Thank God, though. I loathe Kitty and her better-than-thou expository speeches.
    I'm still not 100% that it's Rachel as she's supposed to be in Excalibur, it could well be Magma as Claremont's using her.

Hairdye? Everyone likes a change once in a while...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

It's Rachel... I'm certain of it now...

It is not Magma!It looks nothing like Magma!& If it is Rachel, I thought she was smart enough not to wear such an ugly oufit!

Magma's a blonde, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by puck
    It is not Magma!It looks nothing like Magma!
    http://www.anotherpilotdown.net/xmenscan/scan0003.jpg

Read the dialogue, look at Magma as the dialogue corresponds to.

well, you can't see shortstop in that pic But you can in this one:

http://www.anotherpilotdown.net/xmenscan/scan0002.jpg

It's ok though Phil, I don't know the kricket positions heh heh gotta fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Magma's a blonde, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by puck
    It is not Magma!It looks nothing like Magma!
    http://www.anotherpilotdown.net/xmenscan/scan0003.jpg

Read the dialogue, look at Magma as the dialogue corresponds to.
    I meant I really don't want it to be Magma.....and Puck is spelt with a capital thank you very much,

There seems to be a distinct lack of smilies in some of these posts and feelings seem to be a little out of kilter in regards to the normal cordial atmosphere we have gotten use too. Maybe who's who in a book of sequential art isn't the subject to get emotive about, then again what do I know :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I just wish we knew where Northstar was heading (possibly comic limbo????) and until we know for sure I'll be sulking in that corner over there *points* with a copy of 'Attitude' featuring our favourite speedster in the buff, expect for a strategically placed maple leaf - erm, make it a LARGE maple leaf!!! (Sorry, that edition only exhists in my head *ahem* ).

This last christmas, we put a very small present in a very big box, just to decieve the recipient, but luckily they enjoyed the presie. Beetleback, I would hate for you to pull back that large Maple Leaf, to find that someone is false advertising, but after all it is your imagination, so the contents are what you make them
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!