Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: x-men help...

Default x-men help...

alright i see that there will be 4 x-men a month.

atonishing
    uncanny
    x-men
    excalibur

anyone have any clue who will be in what book.

makes me laugh that wolverine will probally be in every one of them.

i still think wolverine should be in alpha flight for a while.

Astonishing:

Wolverine, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Beast, Kitty Pryde.

Uncanny:

Wolverine, Bishop, Sage, Storm, Nightcrawler, Cannoball, Magma(possibly)

X-Men:

Wolverine (ooh, there's a suprise), Iceman, Havok, Polaris, Juggernaut, Rogue, Gambit.

Excalibur:

Professor X, Angel, Rachel Summer, rest tbc

Any idea whats gonna be happening with Northstar ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Northstar seems pretty disposable now...could easly be "given back" he's an instructor at X-Mansion now isn't he?

Who's Sage? And what is there special ability (please just tell me it has nothing to do with onions or stuffing the cavities of dead birds...)

I'm really stoked about the idea of Rachel Summers coming back - this is the only real reason that I'll be picking up Excalibur. I just think it's a shame that it won't be set in the UK like the previous incarnation was - we need a group of superheros in this country!!!

How does Wolverine find the time to be with three different teams???

And does this mean that Northstar is leaving Uncanny X-Men or did you not just mention because - from what I understand - he's done bugger all since his first few issues????

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Who's Sage? And what is there special ability (please just tell me it has nothing to do with onions or stuffing the cavities of dead birds...)
    The Hellfire Club memmber formerly known as Tessa.
    She's the human(/mutant) equivalent of a supercomputer.
    Bio

And does this mean that Northstar is leaving Uncanny X-Men or did you not just mention because - from what I understand - he's done bugger all since his first few issues????
    We won't know till May...

Northstar could be come a mentor in new x-men acadmey x(new mutants) but its unlikey since the one kid dropped him for emma frost.

Well, the covers for June's X-titles are up at Uncanny X-Men Net and from the looks of it Northstar is nowhere to be seen! Maybe he just didn't make it onto the cover (although the covers do seem to depict the team line up)? Or maybe he's on his way back to Canada... okay, sorry wishful thinking.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/curren...q=6&fldAuto=11

Who is the red head on the uncanny cover? Is that Rachel cause I thought she was going to excalibur.

And that Wolverine cover is great!

Quote Originally Posted by HavokThePowerful
    Who is the red head on the uncanny cover? Is that Rachel cause I thought she was going to excalibur.
    I did wonder who that was but just presumed it was Jean Grey with a new do!!!

Kitty's now a RED HEAD! How did this happen? A bit confusing when she meets up with Jean and Rachel - they'll run out of red ink!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    Actually, it's Kitty.
    Thanx for the clarification. Kitty with red hair that seems really weird

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    Actually, it's Kitty.
    I thought that Joss Whedon had exclusive useage of Kitty over in Astonishing?