Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

Curiosity, is anyone else into ink? Currently I'm saving up for my 4th tattoo, it'll be a biggie, so it won't come cheap. I've actually given though to having Sasquatch tattooed on my leg

Ben

Default Re: Tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Curiosity, is anyone else into ink? Currently I'm saving up for my 4th tattoo, it'll be a biggie, so it won't come cheap. I've actually given though to having Sasquatch tattooed on my leg

Ben
    I have two at present, one at the top of each arm. I'm thinking about getting another soon, but what it will be, not sure yet.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Five stars tatooed on my body in the shape of a star. 2 on my arms, 2 on my legs, a big on centered on my back. Got a septum ring too.

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Cuckler
    Got a septum ring too.
    Ouch - wouldn't that like REALLY hurt! (And yes, I'm aware that the septum is part of the NOSE and not somewhere else - but it must still hurt!)

I'm funny about piercings...I don't have any, and never have. I can't imagine getting one, yet I'll cover half my body in ink

This is what I plan on for my next one:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=17

I'm funny about piercings...I don't have any, and never have. I can't imagine getting one, yet I'll cover half my body in ink

This is what I plan on for my next one:

http://forum.alphaflight.net/album_pic.php?pic_id=17

Cool, can we do those smilies?

Oh, we can

Yep, they are in the list. I'll add more as I make 'em

Cool smiles! Oh yeah this is about tattos, well I don't have any never realy saw the big deal with getting one.

I'm having my first tattoo inked any day now! I chose to get a couatl put on the small of my back. For those who don't know what a couatl is, it's a winged serpent from Aztec/Mayan mythology. In legend, it's a messenger of the gods, and taught the first humans things like agriculture, science, etc. Couatls basically symbolize knowledge and wisdom and intelligence. Mine looks like a coiled snake covered in small feathers that are silvery-blue, with rainbow-colored wings and rainbow-colored feathers at the end of his tail, and he has silver eyes. I really like it... but I'm sooooooooo scared about getting inked that much! OUCH!

That sounds very cool. You should post a pic when it's done. I"m gonna dig around my hard drive and fine mine and post them. Don't worry about the pain, honestly. You have chosen a good spot to have your first one. My first was my shoulder, and it wasn't too bad, my second was on my neck/upper back. It was ok on the back, but really hurt on the knob of my neck. My most recent one was on my chest, pretty much taking up up my whole left peck. Now, that one hurt! from there I think I could get one anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    I'm having my first tattoo inked any day now! I chose to get a couatl put on the small of my back. For those who don't know what a couatl is, it's a winged serpent from Aztec/Mayan mythology. In legend, it's a messenger of the gods, and taught the first humans things like agriculture, science, etc. Couatls basically symbolize knowledge and wisdom and intelligence. Mine looks like a coiled snake covered in small feathers that are silvery-blue, with rainbow-colored wings and rainbow-colored feathers at the end of his tail, and he has silver eyes. I really like it... but I'm sooooooooo scared about getting inked that much! OUCH!

It was ok on the back, but really hurt on the knob . Now, that one hurt! from there I think I could get one anywhere!
    I so don't think you should have written that sentence :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Don't make me shove you back into the cupboard Del!

I'd just come back in to delete the mail , but it would seem you beat me to the thing Damn steam driven PC's (must upgrade), what can I say,
    Del

Here they be: