Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter To Marvel

Default Letter To Marvel

Did anyone else write Marvel about #1? It might not be a bad idea to send them lots of letters to make sure they remember how much the fans love Alpha Flight I sent my letter the day I got #1.

Ben

Did you e-mail or snail mail, if by e-mail, is there a specific addy?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

You send to: officex@marvel.com make sure you mark it with "OKAY TO PRINT" if you want it to be printed in the letter page.

Why does EVERYTHING to do with Marvel comics these days have to have an X in it??? Even - it seems - their email address!!!

all "X-Titles" go there, and the new AF is catagorized as an "X-Book"

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    all "X-Titles" go there, and the new AF is catagorized as an "X-Book"
    And here I was thinking that it was because as soon as anyone on the Marvel Board saw the letter X they immediately orgasmed. Thanks for the clarification
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Oh I see...

Although I'm sure it's only a matter of time until all their line are considered X-titles...

I will have to send them a letter

E-Mail's are less likely to be taken seriously.
    Hard copy mail is always welcomed more.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    E-Mail's are less likely to be taken seriously.
    Hard copy mail is always welcomed more.
    I'd already sent the bloody thing by e-mail, still not to mind, most of what I send gets ignored anyhow. Hello ! HELLO!!! (See what I mean )
    Del

I also sent an email. I think it doesn't really matter now adays caus e I have seen email in most letter page.

I sent an e-mail in to Wolverine, oddly enough about Alpha Flight coming back as a series, and it was printed. You would think they would rather deal with e-mails more than the snail mails since they can get feedback faster.
    I sent one in to Vol. 3, and tried to keep it positive though I wasn't particularly impressed writing-wise with the first issue. I know Scott is laying the groundwork for the series and patience is its own reward... yada, yada, yada, but I was hoping for a little more action.

Yeah, the problem with e-mails is the fact that one person can have multiple addresses, and just whitle off thousands if they were that way inclined.

Hand written / printed mail costs the sender, so people are less inclined to send multiples.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Yeah, the problem with e-mails is the fact that one person can have multiple addresses, and just whitle off thousands if they were that way inclined.

Hand written / printed mail costs the sender, so people are less inclined to send multiples.
    Kind of on topic, I just got a letter printed in New Mutants #10. . If the series continues as #1 did, I'll write in.

I need to get a letter into New Mutants/New X-Men now. I sure post enough on the NM.net boards (up to over 700 posts), LOL!