Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Alpha TPB's

It depends.

If it's just the actual issues, it's unlikely I can afford to spend money on it right now.

However if there are additonal extras like sketches, scripts etc, or maybe a dedication to alphaflight.net ( ), I'll pick it up straight away.

Talking of dedications, I still have to pick up 'Bullets over Babylon' or whatever the Monarchy TPB was called. I'm gonna pick up the TPB, but a dedication to Ben or the forum would be sweet
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Talking of dedications, I still have to pick up 'Bullets over Babylon' or whatever the Monarchy TPB was called. I'm gonna pick up the TPB, but a dedication to Ben or the forum would be sweet
    Yah, I'd like that I just hope they at least mention the site in the letters page one of these days. Get all those internet noobes out three to join up

Ben

I get all the regular series and any limited series that has them in it, plus some guest appearances if I see it listed in previews but that it. I don't get a trade paperback when I already have all the stories unless they put some extras in it that I really want.
    Richard Vasseur