Thread: Default Avatar

Default Default Avatar

Default Avatar now installed. Users who do not have an avatar select will default to:

Default Re: Default Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Default Avatar now installed. Users who do not have an avatar select will default to:

That loooks really nice! Was that inspired from what I said?

Default Re: Default Avatar

yep, sure was.

I'm gonna use it for a little while!

Ben, something's moockled up!It shows the guest avatar instead on the default one on the main page

how did you go about setting your avatar to the default one?

If you go into your profile, and in the box that says:

Link to off-site Avatar:

and put in:
    http://forum.alphaflight.net/templat.../no_avatar.gif

I want to my previous avatar and clicked "delete image"

k, do it the way I said in my previous post, and it will shop up fine. I have one glitch in my code that I'm still trying to figure out, that it shows the guest avatar on the main page, rather than the default avatar. Not a really big deal, but I'm still playing with that side of it. so specify that URL for your avatar, and it will work fine.

Well I am going to look for an avatar in all that cyber space. See if I can find one better than what I have.
    Richard Vasseur

if you have any specific requests from Alpha Flight, let me know, and I'd be happy to put something together for ya

A request how about a pose of the fierce Marrina. With her claws out in front. Or one of Snowbird as she is changing.
    Richard Vasseur

have a look at the Alpha_Flight4 avatar gallery, there are 2 new images at the bottom, one may suite you

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    A request how about a pose of the fierce Marrina. With her claws out in front. Or one of Snowbird as she is changing.

I see I didn't notice before you ahd more than one page of Avatars. Yep heres a nice one of Marrina.
    Richard Vasseur