Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPG Question

I'm here...I've just not been feeling well.

-Mystic

Have you been pining for the fjords?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Oh dear, now I'm not feeling well either!!! Oh the pain... (as Dr Smith from Lost In Space used to say)...

Hope you're feeling better, Mystic.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Oh dear, now I'm not feeling well either!!! Oh the pain... (as Dr Smith from Lost In Space used to say)...

Hope you're feeling better, Mystic.
    Don't even think about dissing on classic Python lines, the choice be yours
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well, I'm feeling mostly better now. To quote my favorite Monty Python Movie (The Holy Grail) - "I'm not dead yet!"

As everyone can see, I've posted two more images in the photo gallery (Sunfire & Pagan), I've got two more left before the end of this week (So I gotta get crackin!). Let me know what y'all think. And if you want to join, just go to my site here and fill out the join page.

Cheers,
    -Mystic

EDIT: Thanks for the concern. I may actually cry. :::starts to fake cry, then sees a shiny object in the corner::: OOH!

Yea, 2 more spots open people!!!Are the 2 other sketches Zeke's and Obsidian's?

Yep. Zeke's almost finished (just gotta white out all the appropriate areas), and then I still have to draw Obsidian. Then I think the game can start (well, whether the images are ready, the game's starting on thursday).

-Mystic