Thread: Heather Mention

Default Heather Mention

Heather gets a mention as one of the many red heads in Wolverine's life, in a fever dream he has in Wolverine (Vol.2) #12.

No images or anything, so not worth picking up for alone, but I thought I'd let people know

Default Heather & Logan

Having an extensive collection if figure it this way: if you proactively put most of the Wolvie & redheads history together, doesn't it make sense that Wolverine NEVER had true feelings for Jean?
    My take is that he always carried a torch for Heather, and Jean was just a redhead displacement for those feelings. He could morally allow himself to ssteal the girl of the uptight guy with the visor, but not the wife of his best friend.
    Wolvie could be married to Jean and have two kids with a third in the over, and if Heather called, Jean would be using her telepathy to find him!

If we're going back even further then the redhead affection comes from Rose from the Origin series.

Am I the only one who noticed that the only woman in Logan's lovelife that wasn't a redhead was Mariko Yashido?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Am I the only one who noticed that the only woman in Logan's lovelife that wasn't a redhead was Mariko Yashido?
    He probably had her wear a wig during the off-panel acts.