Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Hudson

Default Baby Hudson

How much do we know about Mac and Heather's Baby? I missed any appearences that made mention of him/her.

Default MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

The full story is avaiable in X-Men Unlimited #45. A scientist who knows Heather and Mac, Dr Jiroult shoots James with something called the Zero Gun. This gun was designed to be ablee to stop the Hulk.

Jiroult is fixated on Heather and believes that by killing Mac she will be with him. Shaman, whle examin Earth Mover (?) notices the eddies in the air thing and goes off with Snowbird to find Mac. When they get to him, Sas is already there and pronounces James dead (there's a bloody surprise, more comebacks then Status Quo). They take James back to his lab and lay him on a bed. As the incident took place at the Alpha testing ground, the whole incident is taped. After watching the tape, they realise that Jiroult is going to go after Heather. Mac who isn't quite as dead as Walt thought him to be, riss from his bed, and due to internal damage and broken bones is helped into a very cute exo suit.

In the meantime, Jiroult has arrived at Heathers and told her that now James is worm fodder they can be together. Puck turns up and smacks Jiroult about a bit, the rest of the team turn up, including banged up Mac. Realising that he can't have Heather, Jiroult sets the Zero device to overload in an attempt to kill as many as he can. Alpha take Heather to safety, and I think by this time she's in labour.

The gun explodes, Jiroult goes bye bye and Mac staggers from the building looking decidedly the worst for wear. He just has enough time to see his daughter born before he collapses yet again, (he seems to spend more time on his back in this issue than Aurora and Murmur combined). A few days later, Mac magically comes round after being healed by the X-Mens Angel, who has had a new healing factor for a while.

I am unaware of the babies name, but it may hae been mentioned elsewhere.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

cool, that should be enough for me to finish my writeup on mac, thanks Del.

Ben

No problems. If you ever wanna score a copy and find difficulties, just give us a shout.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Wouldn't it be cute if Mac designed a special hi-tech nappy/diaper which allowed the baby to fly around etc - just like his/her parents!!! It'd be like Wonder Tot from Wonder Woman, then the child could join them in all their adventures and come out with classic lines such as: "gurgle", "goo-goo" and the classic "Mama, I made wet-wet" (this would be particularly hilarious if the Master of the World was holding the little mite hostage at the time - imagine his face... )...

*ahem*

Oh dear, I think it's time for my medication again...

The baby could come out with the classic line, Mama, my diapers so wet, I got a Plodex living in it.
    Del

Oh dear, now you're just being plain silly!

Maybe we should run a competition to name the wee poppet?

What about 'Beta Baby'?

In homage to that great actor, what about Rockette?
    Del

Default Re: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    S'pretty much the only mention mate. in their next appearance Mac + Heather are stealing children from the X-mansion

Well, I know that the baby is a girl, but beyond that...

Default Re: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    S'pretty much the only mention mate. in their next appearance Mac + Heather are stealing children from the X-mansion
    Yea the classic Puck is a kiddie diddler story, god bless Austen, without him AF might get ridiculed. Maybe they went after Halibut Lad as a pet for the little un.
    Del

Can someone PLEASE tell me why on Earth Alpha Flight was sent to commandeer the kids from Xavier's? Especially since most of the kids (presumably) were American??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Can someone PLEASE tell me why on Earth Alpha Flight was sent to commandeer the kids from Xavier's? Especially since most of the kids (presumably) were American??
    Anti-mutant governor using Alpha Flight's desire to gain access to Sammy to get them to serve his own needs.

That super baby stuff had me cracking up, good work guys. GO BABICATOR!

The poor child came from the issue where Chuck though it woulkd be great to do a Mac's Dead, Thank god he's saved, omg he's gonna die again, nope still alive, now he's got a baby issue. If that made any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyd Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Anti-mutant governor using Alpha Flight's desire to gain access to Sammy to get them to serve his own needs.

That super baby stuff had me cracking up, good work guys. GO BABICATOR!
    A Babicator in the Incubator maybe. Given Marvels record on Babies, (Sue Richards, Snowbird etc) Babicator may not grow old enough to don a cape, but then again given who her dad is, no real problem there

"Mac! Mac!, oh goddamn it, dead again, anything to get out of having to change the baby"
    Del