Thread: Latest info on Madison Jeffreis

Default Latest info on Madison Jeffreis

I'm currently working on the Madison Jeffries writeup for site.
    I've been able to pick up most of the Weapon X series, but still have some holes that I need filling in on Madison Jeffries.

How did the Director get him away from the Zodiac? Does he still have the Gemini persona, or is he just Jeffries under the mental control of the director?

I missied the issue where he, and Aurora and the Director ran away, can somone sum it up for me?

In Weapon X #1 we have the Director thinking/talking to himself. He makes it clear that Jeffries is integral to his plans. Through uncertain means, he learns the location of Zodiacs hideout and has Weapon X (including Wildchild and Aurora) attack with extreme prejudice and capture Jeffries. They take Jeffries back and because he is already hypnotised manage easily to shape his mind to their will. Using his powers he designs a model of what I assume is Neverland the Mutant concentration camp and redesigns the Box armour. This armour is used to guard the camp, even to the point of having Box guards severely beat Diamond Lil and Random. I'm not sure if the guards are Robotic or the armour is inhabited like a Guardsmans armour. Jeffries is at this time totally submissive and subservient to the Director.

Later following the coup and the overthrow of the Director, Jeffries and aurora (who was/is the directors lover) aid the Director in his escape. Weapon X #12. Frank Tieri has said that #22/23 will be a stand alone issue which shows what the three fugitives have been doing and are doing now.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Great! Thanks Del, that just what I needed! You ARE the man

No problem. Also if you are having dificulty picking up any Weapon X issues, just give us a shout and I'll see what I can do.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

He is becoming a fountain of knowledge is old Derek...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    He is becoming a fountain of knowledge is old Derek...
    It's somthing to do with pulling the comic out the cupboard really, but fountain of knowledge seems so much better
    Del