Poll: Uncanny Alpha Flight, Good idea or not?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncanny Alpha Flight, Good idea or not?

I vote no...I love the old team, but they've drifted so far apart, I'd just as soon let the past lie.

Suzene

Quote Originally Posted by suzene
    I vote no...I love the old team, but they've drifted so far apart, I'd just as soon let the past lie.

Suzene
    If they did it then, I'd want them to do it kind of like they did issues 5-10 or so of Version 1. START with the characters apart and unite them gradually.

I think it might even be interesting to have something of a rivalry between the two teams. If Alphas both old and new got back together, I could see either Mac or Heather naturally gravitating towards taking a leadership role. It might be kind of neat to see the newbies say "Sorry, Walt is our boss" and only want to work together under him.

I voted no. Mac and Heather need to retire, raise their daughter, and get their s*** together. Shaman just needs to retire, period, like he's been apparently trying to do. Snowbird needs to go find something to do. Puck should definitely walk away from Alpha Flight for a while, because it caused him a LOT of grief in v2. Maybe he and Walt can go out for a drink and let the rookies run things for a while (when they're ready). Not that I dislike any of them... I LOVE Alpha Flight, and I would read an Uncanny Alpha Flight religiously. But I don't think it's the right time for such a series.

Why stop there??? How about....

Fantastic Flight
    The Amazing Shaman-man
    The Incredible Sasquatch
    The Invincible Box
    ????

I voted Yes!
    I think it would be a great idea!
    (plus the team won't be as crowded with two books!)

I think it would be a great idea since Canada does have more than enough super-heroes to support two teams.
    Richard Vasseur