Thread: Server Issues

Default Server Issues

Hey folks,

ash you may have noticed, last night through today, there have been some issues with the forum, and last night with alphaflight.net. My host provider was doing some upgrades that were supposed to be seamless...well that didn't exactly go as planned.

For a while last night both the forum, and the main site were coming up as a church's home page. After that the forum's database server was not working properly at all. It is still quite slow, but is now functional at least. My mail is still down due to the same issues.

Time for me to go stomp aroung angrily now!

Ben

yes, it came up as St. Joshephs Worker Parish or something,
    It drove me crazy!
    I thought you had given the site up for that church

yah, that was the one! It drove you crazy? How do you think I felt? I'm still fighting with the support group...the network status page didn't list the server I'm hosted on, as being under mainance, so I waited for over an hour to talk to tech support for them just to tell me that I was effcted! grrrrrr. now all I need is my email access, and my ftp access to start working again, and I'll be happy.

I didn't say I went as crazy as you would have been!

Well, the forum is back, but the icone in my favorite list is still a cross!!! And I'm not joking.

hah hah, that's funny! If you remove and re-add the favorite, I'm sure it will go away. I didn't realized it had a custome icon! I should make one...hmmmm

Waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It doesn't have a custom icon for me