Poll: Would you like to be able to upload files to the forum?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Uploading Files

Default Uploading Files

Would you find it bennificail to have the option to Upload files to the forum?

depend of the space you got.

I mod a site with over 40,000 members and I'll be honest we keep it pic free. Keeps the site fast and easy to maintain.

But it's your house.

I don;t think there'd be much of a need, rather than avatars which you already allow.

Images can show up in posts and for the most part that should surfice.

I wouldn't mind being about to post my own pics directly into a fan art section but since Ben already does that its fine the way it is.
    Richard Vasseur

you can post your pics into the fan art section of the photo album on the forum. It was my alternitive to uploading files. Making AF.net it's self able to take uploads into the galleries would require rebuilding the whole site, which I don't really want or have the fraction of the time to do.

Ben

Ok maybe I'll have to give that a try. I haven't seen my Diamond Lil or Dream Queen on here yet.
    Richard Vasseur

that's just because I don't as of yet have a gallery set up for either of those characters. *sigh* time is of the essence eh?

Ben

I voted to save your time and space. Can of worms here, Ben, and you already seem to have a full plate in front of you.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.