Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight Questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Northstar is a ****? I think not.........
    If Aurora is French-Canadian, he is too
    ?????? Aurora is a she and she's french canadian, you did not knew?
    Or Course Nporthstar is not an ****, he's a man
    the he was referring to Northstar. You said yourself that there were only tow french-canadians and both were ****s and you just said that Northstar can't be a ****(which is true) so you got at least one thing incorrect

BTW how the crap do you centre things in your siggie?

[quote="Puck"]
    Northstar is a ****? I think not.........
    If Aurora is French-Canadian, he is too
    the he was referring to Northstar. You said yourself that there were only tow french-canadians and both were ****s and you just said that Northstar can't be a ****(which is true) so you got at least one thing incorrect
    I meant french canadian women.

ok

BTW how the @%&*! do you centre things in your siggie

No quick way to do it, you'd have to play around with spacing it manually. I'd create a BBcode to do it, but that's an awful lot of work to get into just now.

BTW how the @%&*! do you centre things in your siggie

But look at my poor bunnie's ears! j/k

Of course Northstar is not an ****, he's a man
    I would beg to differ on that, men can indeed be ****s... but we're drifting off topic...

With regards to Wyre, I have to say that I don't remember this character at all!!!!! Good job I'm re-reading version 1 so I can refresh my memory...

Default Re: Alpha Flight Questionnaire

1. How long have you been collecting Alpha Flight?

Since Volume 1, Issue 12.

2. What was your first memory of Alpha Flight? If recent, what was your first reaction?

I'll never forget seeing Alpha Flight for the first time in an ad promoting #12 that was in an issue of Fantastic Four. They looked like such a cool cast of characters and the fact that one of them wasn't going to survive was really new and different from anything I had read up until then. I had only read Fantastic Four as a kid, so Alpha Flight was radically different.

3. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight character?

This is a tough one. I really like Puck when he is the true rough & tough Byrne version. Marrina is a close second.

4. Who is you least favorite Alpha Flight character?

Another tough one. Manbot never made sense to me. Murmur was an unnecessary alternate version of Persuasion.

5. Who is you favorite Alpha Flight villain?

The Master. This guy has always had the potential to be another Doctor Doom-class villain, given the right treatment.

6. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight villain?

Llan the Sorcerer - maybe if there had been less editorial involvement & a better artist, he would have been good, but as it is - LAME.

7. What do you think is the best issue / story-arch from Alpha Flight?

X-men 120-121 was excellent. In the series itself, probably #12.

8. What do you consider the Alpha Flight "Dream Team"?

The classic line-up, with the Beta & Gamma members around for a little variety.

9. If you were to be stuck on a desert island with one member of Alpha Flight, Who would it be (powers can not get you off the island)

Shaman. Maybe his powers couldn't get us off of the island, but he'd be able to conjure sustenance for us.

Or maybe Aurora, if you wanted to be sure that there would be more people to talk to. Hehe

10. Who was/is/could be the best leader of Alpha Flight?

I think Puck would make a great leader. Always have.

11. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight writer?

I know I'm in the minority, but I really liked Steve Seagle. i think he was really going to take the team places in regards to gaining some respect if he had been given the chance.
    Byrne will always be my favorite, but the fact that the guy disses Alpha Flight and his work on it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

12. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight writer?

Mantlo. 'Nuff said.

13. Who is your favorite Alpha Flight artist?

Jim Lee. (After Byrne.)

14. Who is your least favorite Alpha Flight artist?

John Calimee.

15. If you could undo one thing in Alpha Flight history, what would it be?

The resurrection of Guardian. That began the worst trend in Alpha history...Guardian - the REAL phoenix.

Also, I have to say that I don't understand the hatred people have for the 2nd series' new members. Honestly, I like them. I know that people would prefer to have the veterans come back, but I actually like Murmur a lot.
    I actually liked Flex but hated Murmur for obvious reasons, ****!!!!! Stereotype of a french canadian with an ENORMOUS fake FRENCH accent, and when I say FRENCH, I mean FRENCH fron FRANCE and not from anywhere near FRENCH canadian and even QUEBECERS as a best accent than THAT!!!! HOW CAN THAT b***h SPEAK WITH SUCH AN ACCENT WHEN RAISED IN HULL HOUSE, WHICH WAS IN ONTARIO?

...euh... I think I went mad for a minute there. And don't make me start about wire ...
    Sylvie, you are hilarious sometimes! And I thought that I didn't like Murmur!

Default Re: Alpha Flight Questionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab
    Murmur was an unnecessary alternate version of Persuasion.
    Which is exactly what I thought - what was the point of inventing a new character when there was already a suitable character in the AF universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    You've been spending too much time with Del
    There's therapy for that these days, I hear...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    And look where it got you, all befuddled and such
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Yup, and that all stemmed from sleeping on yer sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Yup, and that all stemmed from sleeping on yer sofa.
    And nothing whatsoever to do with the copious amounts of alcohol, or strange herbal tobacco you consumed that evening ?

BTW, this two day pass for Bristol, you buying on the day or beforehand?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Not a clue man, far too early to organize that

If we're not bothering with the awards and stuff, I may just get it at the w/e, dunno if I can be arsed to order it.
    But then again if people want I can order for everyone again.

Not a clue man, far too early to organize that

If we're not bothering with the awards and stuff, I may just get it at the w/e, dunno if I can be arsed to order it.
    But then again if people want I can order for everyone again.
    Bubs and I aren't interested in the award thingy, just the entry thing. So if you can scare up a couple of passes, it would be much appreciated.
    Del