Thread: Three words at a time

Default Three words at a time

Well, I thought we might be able to create our own little Alpha Flight FanFic
    by each saying three words at a timeDani_M will understand this)

Remeber to post the current story in a quote or something soit's easier for people to read

I'll start with:
    Narya was flying

Default Re: Three words at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Narya was flying
    among the open

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Narya was flying
    among the open
    air, her attention
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

was on a

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Narya was flying
    among the open
    air, her attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    was on a
    Great Beast who

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez.

She realised that...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez.She realised that the Alpha Flight

BTW Regret, unlike the NM.net one, I would like this "Three words at a time" not to be silly

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez. She realized that the Alpha Flight B team had
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Regret1017
    Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez. She realized that the Alpha Flight B team had
    been neutralized by

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez. She realized that the Alpha Flight B team had been neutralized by the miraculous Myria.

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez. She realized that the Alpha Flight B team had been neutralized by the miraculous Myria who was known

Narya was flying among the open air, her attention was on a Great Beast who was rampaging around wearing a fez. She realized that the Alpha Flight B team had been neutralized by the miraculous Myria who was known and wanted by