Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old posts?

Default Old posts?

Were the old posts wiped out or is this a new forum that looks like the old one? (I think it was on lycos or something?) Curious because I had my Alternate Marvel submissions posted.

I can still dig it out. off the old database. I'll do so once I wake up a bit, still too earlin in the morning

Done and done, in your mail. Please repost them, it was a great series, and I know lots who hadn't seen them before will enjoy them! ( BTW, Welcome Back Leafy!)

On that note, if anyone else would like anything pulled off the old database, just let me know, after a bit of fiddling, I can now access it prety easily. The only other fanfic there that I can see is Sylvie's Solstice story. If you like, I'd be glad to send it to you if you don't have a copy.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    The only other fanfic there that I can see is Sylvie's Solstice story. If you like, I'd be glad to send it to you if you don't have a copy.

Ben
    I do have my copy of Solstice somewhere.

Hey! Thanks! I just noticed ye had sent them to me.

I will go ahead and repost them. I am working on a second 4 issue LS for Alternate Marvel staring Alpha Flight - I will post them here as I do them also.

Tawmis
    Innocent Bystander

Never thought I'd see the day !!!
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Innocent might be too strong of a word to use to describe me.

Well, look at that then, no longer an innocent bystander! Maybe Puck will have to worry about havig a race on his hands for the spot of second person to reach Alpha Flight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis
    Innocent might be too strong of a word to use to describe me.
    I would have thought the word Rambunctious to be more fitting, but that is just my opinion
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The saddest part is I agree with your opinion!

The saddest part is I agree with your opinion!
    At last, someone agrees with one of my opinions. Don't tell Bubs
    Del

I'd tell her but I think she'd disagree with me willing agreeing with your agreement during this disagreement.

Or.

Something.

I'd tell her but I think she'd disagree with me willing agreeing with your agreement during this disagreement.
    Best not to tell her then, easier in the long run.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Well, look at that then, no longer an innocent bystander! Maybe Puck will have to worry about havig a race on his hands for the spot of second person to reach Alpha Flight!
    Don't even think about it Tawmis!

BTW Run Dani_M, Run!

----nvm------

Thanx to Magik for the image

... OMFG. I HATE THAT PICTURE. HATE, HATE, HATE.

Stupid Courtney bunny. I'm so going out to kill and eat a bunny now.