Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have no idea what to read?!

I've heard good things about the new She Hulk comic - anyone checked it out here yet? It's apparently another sort of quwirky title, but according to reviews, unlike the new AF comic - it works!!!!

(OT - I'm STILL reserving judgment for AF, as I still have yet to read it, I currently have it on order but it would probably have been quicker if I'd HITCHED to the US to buy a copy!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    I've heard good things about the new She Hulk comic - anyone checked it out here yet? It's apparently another sort of quwirky title, but according to reviews, unlike the new AF comic - it works!!!!

(OT - I'm STILL reserving judgment for AF, as I still have yet to read it, I currently have it on order but it would probably have been quicker if I'd HITCHED to the US to buy a copy!!!)
    I checked it out. I thought it was pretty good and it could work, but I think the same of the new AF.

Default Re: I have no idea what to read?!

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Seriously,

I've been out of comics for awhile and would like to get back into a couple.

From what I've seen all the titles somehow restarted? pfft!

What books would anyone recommend?

Thanks!
    The question here is, what type of comics do you like?

Fantastic Four, Birds of Prey, and Iron Man are all highly recommendable. Personally, everything with an X in it should be avoided...

If you want something a bit smarter and more mature, Supreme Power and Wildcats Ver 3.0 are great.

If you want something non-superhero, then Y: The Last Man is excellent.