Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    damnit! Not again!? Now the oozing will never end!
    Fraid so. But look at it this way? It does have a certain charm and quality to it? It's original at least. And the cat is probably immune to anything it comes in contact with now at this point.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

The cat's fine, but the poor cupboard is riddled with STDs!

well that's what ahppens when it goes frolicking around the Ikea store late at night! the whore...I told ya we shoulda got a matched set.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    well that's what ahppens when it goes frolicking around the Ikea store late at night! the whore...I told ya we shoulda got a matched set.
    *starting to think it's time to merge this with the Cupboard thread in the Cupboard section*
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

NAME: Dana M. Smith
    BIRTH DATE: May 1, 1967

INTERESTS: Comics(AF,The Doom Patrol, Werewolf By Night, Tomb of Dracula), films(Fright Night, Universal Monsters), TV(BuffyTVS, Angel, Doctor Who, The Avengers, Space:1999, and marginally....Dark Shadows, Farscape), Other Activities and things I like(Dancing, the Ocean, Customizing Action figures....and yes...I've done a bunch of AF character figures)

BIO: Born in Portland, grew up in a small Maine town for many years, then moved back to Portland. Living (very happily)with my life-partner Kurt. May be moving within the next few years to a warmer climate.

Dana

Me!

Welcome to the forum Dana. As long as you believe there is a cupboard, it will exist. However, when you no longer believe in the cupboard, there will be no cupboard.

Feel free to share your customs with us, lots here would love to see 'em!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    As long as you believe there is a cupboard, it will exist. However, when you no longer believe in the cupboard, there will be no cupboard.
    Didn't Yoda say that to Luke Skywalker in one of the Star Wars movies???

And a big welcome to all the newbies, may all your cupboards be larger on the inside and be ever flowing with Alpha Flight issues.

NAME: Noah Carroll
    BIRTH DATE: Aug 24, 1985
    INTERESTS: Well, I'm first and foremost a Transformers fan. I love the things. They led me to comics, which eventually led me to Alpha Flight! I also enjoy politics, Transformers, Sci fi, Art, Transformers . . . Did I mention Transformers?

Bio: Born and raised in the nation's capital! In fact, I can see "Department H headquarters" from my window. Heh.

Now I must admit, I hadn't actually *bought* any Alpha Flight comics before the new series came out, all I knew was that there was this awesome team of all Canadian superheros. I did some researching online (this was years ago, mind you) and learned a lot about them. I didn't know much about comics or what was out or not back then though, so I went without Alphan goodness for a long time.

I'm a little more well versed in the ways of the comic nowadays, and I was really excited when I heard there was a new series. My favourite characters are probably Sasquatch and Guardian (I bet that's a shocker), but I really like everyone on the all new team.

So yes, I'm happy to be aboard!

Welcome to the board Defunct/Noah

Looking forward to the Speilberg live action movie of Transformers?

Welcome Noah! You couldn't have found a better place, be kyou a new fan or old If at any point you have any questions about AF history, you will certainly find all the answers right here.

You can store you transformers on the 3rd cupboard from the left, as long as you don't mind some of the locals playing with them

Ben *humming the transformers music*

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome, guys. You've all got to teach me in the ways of Alpha Flight.

And yes, I'm quite excited about the Dreamworks Transformers movie. Hopefully it will be as good as it's looking to be. All I need is an Alpha Flight movie and I'm all set.

There's a Transformers movie in the works? Damn I need to get out more. o.O

G'day and welcome...mind the cupboard second to the left...it's oozing...we're not sure what its oozing, but it is. =)

My turn:

First of all I have to mention what a great looking forum this is!

NAME: Cory
    BIRTH DATE: 1976
    INTERESTS: comics, politics, my wife and cats

Bio: Nothing too exciting. As you might expect I'm a big comic fan. Been "reading" them since before I could read.

My fave Alpha would probably be Walter too. Though, visually I think the Guardian costume is awesome.

Unlike many here I don't really like the newest version of AF but I'm giving it a chance. I'll admit that the art is reallly great in it though.

Defunct,

I'm a big Transformer fan too! I'm a "classic" Transfan though.

Welcome Cory! Thanks for the kind words on the forum. Nice to have an other Dr. Walt fan around!

Hopefully the new series will grow on you Don't let the little bald man in the cupboard scare you with his crazy acrobatics!

Ben