Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

G'day Northstar's Love...welcome to the asylum, we enjy the company and are fairly harmless. Except on tuesdays...we tend to go a bit wonky then for some odd reason.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Welcome aboard, Northstar's Love, I just hope we aren't going to come to blows over JP's affections that's all

Cue catfight!

French Canadian why not just Canadian? Only people that live in Quebec want to be called French Canadians. Is that where JP lives?
    Richard Vasseur

My bad. Should I have said French Canadian? Although Jean-Paul hasn't said really anything about it to me. Oh well.
    No, not french Canadian, it's too vague, Québécois or Quebecer, that's the way he likes it (he told me). Aurora don't care how you call her, she is that's all that matters and Jeanne-Marie would like to be called french canadian.

I can call Aurora whatever I want. So if I call will she come running and be craving attention?
    Richard Vasseur

*shakes head* Men.

I call em Quebecois Sylvie. =)

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    *shakes head* Men.

I call em Quebecois Sylvie. =)
    I call them whatever comes out of my fingers first, then wait to see if Sylvie corrects me
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    I call them whatever comes out of my fingers first, then wait to see if Sylvie corrects me
    LOL You better hope she's no where near as bad as me then when it comes to correcting things!

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    LOL You better hope she's no where near as bad as me then when it comes to correcting things!

Hmmmm.... nope. Definitely shouldn't reply to that here....
    Swifty
    aka Tyvin on FFXI server Seraph.
    If I'm not at work or on MSN... I'm in Vana'Diel

So, since I already filled out the questionnaire, I thought I'd drop by here and introduce myself.

Name: Dwayne MacKinnon
    Where from: Originally Nova Scotia (say hi to Halifax for me, Ben. Love that city.) Currently Ottawa.

If anyone wants more details, just ask. And just to mention... I will update the Guide. Someday. Promise.

Hiay Dwayne! Welcome to Active status on the forum . I'm taking a trip to Halifax tomorrow to move a bunch of stuff back to PEI, I'll be sure to tell everyone I see that you say hi

P.S.
    Don't leave "The Guide" too close to the cupboard, you never know what/who might crawl out and do funny things to it!

Ben

back! back you evil cupboard jockies!

Quote Originally Posted by DMK
    So, since I already filled out the questionnaire, I thought I'd drop by here and introduce myself.

Where from: Originally Nova Scotia (say hi to Halifax for me, Ben. Love that city.) Currently Ottawa.

If anyone wants more details, just ask. And just to mention... I will update the Guide. Someday. Promise.

Quote Originally Posted by DMK

Hiya Dwayne, long time no hear. Welcome fella.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    back! back you evil cupboard jockies!
    grr hiss spit drool slobber...

Ahem...G'day Dwayne nice meeting ya. =)

Hi, guys!
    I'm Airhead (or Erik)!
    Some of you might know me from ComiX-Fan (and I know some of you!)
    Hi, Ben!
    I really like this site and I hope to be a member for a long time!

Welcome Erik! I'm glad you made it over! Thanks for the compliments. This has really formed into a great little community. Though not nearly as sizable as ComicX-Fan, it's a great place

I'm sure you will fit right in, and become one with the rest of us crazy people.

BTW, you can stash your stuff in the second cupboard on the left, the one beside the house hippo's nest.

Ben