Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    My fave mutant has always been Vindicator/Guardian!
    Hiya Ace, welcome to the forum!

Please don't take this as unfriendly in one bit, but uh, Vindicator/Guardian isn't a mutant... If you mean James MacDonald Hudson, he's just a regular guy. If you mean his wife, Heather Hudson, she's just a regular doll, and if you mean Michael Pointer, the guy wearing the Guardian suit from Omega Flight/Marvel Comics Presents, yeah, he's a mutant, but you're not going to make many friends around here saying that he's your fave! Well, I don't mind if he's your fave, whatever, fine with me but not everyone else thinks so highly of him. So which Vindicator/Guardian did you mean?

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

3 Ducks in a Man Costume! New Recruit

Name: Benjamin
    Birthdate: March 19, 1988
    Current Residence: Red Deer, Alberta
    Interests: Comics, Video Games, Japanese anime/manga, sci-fi and fantasy
    Superpowers: Awesome Force and Super Sexiness (lolz, sorry. Couldn't resist).

Bio: An aspiring comic book writer and artists. Though I doubt I'll be breaking into the industry anytime soon, I have two main goals for when I finally do: 1) Give Alpha Flight the respect it deserves and 2) Put an end to the horrible overuse of the "One Year Later" Resurrection plot device which has plagued mainstream comics in the last several years.

I am always seeking feedback for my work, so if you have suggestions on how I can improve, let me know. I've already posted some details about a couple of my Alpha Flight OCs in the Fanart section.

If anyone is interested, my DA Page can be found at aerugo.deviantart.com, though I will be posting Alpha Flight related work here as well.
    Last edited by DancingDevil; 03-17-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Hiya Benjamin. Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy yourself and any probs, just shout out.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yah, what Del said You can never have enough Benjamins who are pisces ...watch out the pudding in the closet, I think it's spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    You can never have enough Benjamins who are pisces
    The time of our uprising is nearly at hand! All who stand in our way shall perish before our Benny Pisces-ish-ness!

yah...what he said

Though I started my rise to power LONG before you did...10 years...and 2 days to be exact...happy birthday to me

oh, it ended an hour ago?...crap

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    yah...what he said

Though I started my rise to power LONG before you did...10 years...and 2 days to be exact...happy birthday to me

oh, it ended an hour ago?...crap
    In Alberta, you've still got just under two hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDevil View Post
    In Alberta, you've still got just under two hours to go.
    Yeah, it's still a party over here. XD

Marrina's #1 Fan Miles First Flight

NAME: Miles Cain
    BIRTH DATE: June 13 1987
    LOCATION: Medford, Oregon USA though I wish I was on tamarid island where I plan on making mansion alpha dang it!
    INTERESTS: Comics, Marvel RPGs (Im always the only one representing Alpha I know sad), My wife and 2 children

BIO: I have been an alphan fan as of 1992 thx in part due to Marrina from Power Pack #10 what a great first comic I have been a fan of Marrina since as well as Roger Bochs so much potential I am at the moment building my list of charges against Bill Mantlo before ging to teh supreme court to get justice and destroy this terrible man who ended Box in probably the worst way taking him so out of character, anyone wants to join me be my guest also I am hating that marvel brought Marrina back just to kiill her again seems liek marvel is slowly destroying everytghing Byrne brought to the universe, wil upload pic at a later time no pics on this pc, neway Im 23 married to a wonderful wife Kylee have 2 daughters Kierra and Kalina whom I hope one day to live wirtth in my Mansion Alpha
    Last edited by Mrfurious87; 07-08-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: added to Bio

Welcome Miles! If you smell something funny in the cupboard, it's either my old ham sandwich, or it's Del...

Hey!

NAME: Marc Sypes
    BIRTH DATE: Dec 17 / 78 (Sags rock!)
    INTERESTS: Waterpolo, Comics, Cartoons, Travel, Camping

BIO: Banker by day, dreamer by night! I've been floating with the idea of bringing Alpha Flight to TV in cartoon format for a year now. Big project, but totally doable! Looking for possible contribution from someone with similar ambition. Let me know!

Welcome sir! Good to have you aboard!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

NAME: Rich
    BIRTH DATE: August 1969
    INTERESTS: Fishing, morel mushrooms, trapping, hunting

Hi.
    I was a big fan of the original Alpha Flight. I think I was about 13 yrs old when AF got their own comic book, which I loved up until #12. I still have my copy of Alpha Flight #1, X-men #140, and many other AF treasures after all these years.
    Between getting older, and the deterioration of the Alpha Flight story after issue #12 ( I continued to read AF for a few years but eventually gave up on it), I had pretty much forgotten about AF for the past few decades.
    I recently started remembering the enjoyable times I had reading Alpha Flight as a kid after I read that director Vincenzo Natali expressed interest in making an AF movie. I started browsing the 'net and eventually found this site.

Marrina's #1 Fan Miles First Flight

Glad to see an old Alpha Fan come back, welcome

Welcome to the Assylum Rich!