Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

And which matter would that be
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Welcome to Alpha Waves Drownstar!

I won't say "welcome" Drownstar, I'll just "HELLO"! since yer not a newbe....

So I'm sure since that's the case I won't have to warn you not to feed the furry little creatures in the cupboard after midnight....

Ben

Hey everyone! I'm Brian Reber and I'm the colorist on the Omega Flight series. I've been lurking on the boards for the pass couple weeks, so I figured I'd go ahead and stick my head out. Nice little hang out you guys have here.

Welcome aboard. It's always nice to hear more from the creative team!

You sir, do good work, based upon my limited experience.

And as always, it's quite flattering to have yet another member of the creative staff dropping by.

Makes us feel all important and stuff...
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Reber
    Hey everyone! I'm Brian Reber and I'm the colorist on the Omega Flight series. I've been lurking on the boards for the pass couple weeks, so I figured I'd go ahead and stick my head out. Nice little hang out you guys have here.
    Nice to have you here, welcome.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Reber
    Welcome Brian! Liking what I'm seeing so far! I think you are the first colourist we've had on board.

Ben

Hey Reber, welcome to Alpha Waves! Nice work on those preview pages. If Mike, Scott and yourself keep producing that kind of quality, OF will definitely be an ongoing.

Default Hurm...

Yo Yo Yo

Name: Bryan Berndt
    DOB: August 19th 1975
    Occupation: Manager of a bedding store (Yes I sleep on the job )
    Interests: Anything Alpha, really really bad horror movies, Women with english accents, and impeaching King George.

Sup all! I cant believe I never found this site earlier. My life is now nearly complete (If only Kate Beckinsale would return my calls). For real though. Great site you all have here and glad to join up. See you all on the boards guys and gals.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Hi Dfense!! You like bad horror movies you say? Did you see Planet Terror (Grindhouse?) Now that is a bad horror movie!!

Default Hurm...

I very much plan to see Grindhouse. Im a big Rodriguez/Tarantino fan and am looking foward to the double feature.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

NAME: NEW MOON COMICS, LLC
    BIRTH DATE: April, 2004
    INTERESTS: Comics, Games (RPG/TCG/MINI/BOARD), Toys, More...

We are happy to help do our part in 'pushing' the Flight...

New Moon Comics, LLC
    Comics, Games & More...
    33 Wayne Towne Center
    Wayne, New Jersey 07470
    973-81-COMIC
    (973-812-6642)
    www.newmooncomics.com

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by NewMoonComics
    NAME: NEW MOON COMICS, LLC
    BIRTH DATE: April, 2004
    INTERESTS: Comics, Games (RPG/TCG/MINI/BOARD), Toys, More...

We are happy to help do our part in 'pushing' the Flight...
    Woot for New Moon. New Moon is the very fine establishment where i buy my weekly books. Its great to have a you aboard