Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Welcome ladymako71 / Jo,

Great to have you on board! Wow, a shark bit scar, I got bit by a trout once....it was a big one!

Ben
    I was once harassed by a halibutt, disguised as a duck.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Ya but does that really work? I wasn't taking a chance.
    Richard Vasseur

Well, I have no scars to prove it but my pussy has a very rough tongue...

*ahem*

Just call me Mrs Slocombe from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Well, I have no scars to prove it but my pussy has a very rough tongue...

*ahem*

Just call me Mrs Slocombe from now on.
    So not Mr Hunphreys :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well... and this is SOOOO off topic, but John Inman (actor who played Mr Humphries) INSISTS that Mr Humphries was NOT gay in any way shape or form, he was just a mother's boy... do you think he watched the show at all????? From what I remember he was constantly alluding to... well let's just say getting physical with sailors down the docks etc - how many mother's boys do that and AREN'T gay???????

Btw, rather tragically Mollie Sugden's 80s ITV sitcom That's My Boy is available on video in AMERICA of all places!!!!! Talk about weapons of mass destruction... *shudder*

And yeah, welcome aboard ladymako71/Jo, this board isn't normally this odd... sometimes it's even odder!!

Mr Humphries just acted gay he wasn't. In the last season they revealed he was married to a woman. I think it was the last episode but I'm not a hundred % certain though.
    I take it beetleback that your female? I don't want any bears licking me there but a humaniod of the female persausion well thats a maybe.
    Richard Vasseur

*ahem*

I happen to be a male of the humanoid persuasion - or at least I was when I last looked.

Like Mrs Slocombe I was ACTUALLY talking about a pet pussy...

*ahem*

Welcome one and all come right in and have a ball. So you want to become an Alphan well you better train. Come back often the more you post the sooner your an Alphan!
    Richard Vasseur

Hi Everyone,

NAME: Adam White
    BIRTH DATE: March 30 1982
    INTERESTS: Music, computers, comics

BIO: I grew up in Niagara Falls, Ontario on the border. I'm currently living in Guelph where I'm my the last year of computer science at the U of Guelph. I'm a music nut and I write/edit for Punknews.org and contribute to a couple of punk music zines.

I was actually a member of Alpha Waves way back around the time when v2 was being released and this was an email-list. I remember a few of you like Ben and DelBubs, so hello again!

Hi Adam! Welcome to the forum! I rember your name from the way back on the mailing list. Glad you found your way here! The mailing list is actually still in action, but I can't say much about it, as I'm not a regular member myslef. I read through the archives every now and then, but I've got my hands full

Nice to have a fellow music nut around. I used to play in a rock band, we were on the edge of punk, but wouldn't have fit the catagory.

Beware old creepy guys crawling out of the cupboard..("who could he mean??")

Ben

You want see a real Quebecer,.....

Et voici la vache folle du Québec,...lol

Yap that realy me,... natural

Boyfriend of,....
    I'm a Quebecois, not a french Canadian,...please don't forget it. lol

HaKuNa-MaTaTa !!!

Love the dancing cow.^^

and I feel your pain...I cringe when people pronounce 'Aussie'...it's not Awsee folks, it's Ozzy, like Mr. Bat eating Osbourne's first name.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

That's American accent habit of emphasizing next to last syllable. Get used to it, or it'll drive you nuits forever.

Accents ya I know one that I found out through reading Alpha Flight is associated with Canadians I had not heard of it before except in American movies. So I had assumed it was an American thing. And that is putting "Eh" on the end of a sentence. I have now actually heard two Canadian's use it in person. Maybe I just live in the part of Canada where it is not used. :P
    Richard Vasseur

Hello guys. Coming over here from X-Fan.

Name: Carol
    Interests: comics, reading, writing, languages

I've actually never read the earlier versions of Alpha Flight, but Lobdell's my favorite comic writer, so I'm onboard for this one (and it's quite cool so far). I'm not great at introductions, so I'm sorry about this not being too riveting. I am excited to be here though, especially since it looks like Lobdell stops by sometimes to talk. Happy to meet you guys.
    Nosce te ipsum.