Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Six degrees of seperation

I'll have a go if no one minds.
    Blue Shield -> Diablo
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

[color=red]I THINK this works, so if I'm wrong, slap me around some, Del...

Blue Shield -> Dazzler -> Wolverine -> Aurora -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo.

I THINK this works, so if I'm wrong, slap me around some, Del...

Blue Shield -> Dazzler -> Wolverine -> Aurora -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo

Don't suppose an explanation could be given, MML??

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

I'll try... Blue Shield debuted in an issue of Dazzler, IIRC. Dazzler was a member of the X-Men, as was Wolverine. Wolverine helped recruit Aurora into Alpha Flight. Aurora directly encountered Gilded Lily in Alpha Flight #20-#21, and Gilded Lily was Diablo's lover/consort/what-have-you, also appearing in AF #21.

Does that work? If not, let me know.

Looks good to me. I just asked because I got the character mixed up with someone already used.

You're up MML!

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Way to go MML, my one was
    Blue Shield -> Dazzler (He was working for the mob, but undercover)
    Dazzler -> Black Bolt (In an issue of Dazzler, she absorbed Black Bolts voice power and unleashed it at Absorbing Man ??)
    BLack Bolt -> Inhumans (Royal Family)(Veering off here, Medusa -> FF -> Reed Richards -> Diablo, or Reed Richards -> Walt Langowski (FF #267) -> Gilded Lily -> Diablo)
    Inhumans - Alpha Flight (The annual)
    etc etc.

Your Up MML
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hmm, let me see...

Oh, I got one!

Nobilus -> Volcana

Okay, gonna give this a whirl.
    Nobilus -> Thor -> Kurse -> Beyonder -> Molecule Man -> Volcana

Nobilus was a clone of Thor created by the High Evolutionary
    Thor faced off against Kurse who had been transformed by the Beyonder. The Beyonder was finally thwarted by Owen Reece (Molecule Man) who was the boyfriend of Marsha Rosenburg (Volcana.
    Del

Aurora > Shroud
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Aurora > Shroud
    Let's see how well I do with this:

Aurora > Diamond Lil > Spider-Man > Shroud

Aurora was in AF (obvs) with Diamond Lil (who was also seen in Neverland in Weapon X, which co-starred Aurora). In AF 1.74, Diamond Lil 'killed' an alternate version of Spider-Man (or something like that). in the early-to-mid 90's, Spidey was dogged by the Shroud.

OR:

Also, working backwards: the Shroud worked alongside the West Coast Avengers (WCA1.1); about the same time, Spider-Man was given 'Reserve' status with the East Coast branch. Diamond Lil killed Spidey, blah blah blah...

OR: Aurora <> Marrina > Namor > Avengers > Spider-Man
    ------------------------------------------------------------V
    ------------------------------------------------------ >Shroud

(blah blah blah)... alongside the West Coast Avengers (WCA1.1); Aurora and AF, with the help of the Avengers, aided Namor in his numerous battles with Attuma and his searches for Marrina, who was breifly a former teammate of Aurora's.

Okay, a little circular, admittedly, but you get the drift. Now, my turn...

Illyana Rasputin (Magik) > Nemesis

(I'm looking for a SPECIFIC - and very obscure answer to this one! Good luck! )
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Good going, Alan. They key was actually Marrina to Namor, as the Shourd first appeared in Super Villain Team up with Namor and Doom
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Lol, thanks Kozzi. Now let's see who can get mine. For those who need it again, it's:

Illyana 'Magik' Rasputin > Nemesis

And to make it more interesting, I'm looking for a SPECIFIC relation

too easy.
    Illyana ->
    brother Colossus ->
    teammate who met Northstar in X-Men Alpha limited ->
    who first encountered Nemesis

Try this one
    Talisman > Man-Thing
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    too easy.
    Whoa! Hold it Kozzi!!

I said I was looking for a specific relation. Close, but no cigar.