Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Six degrees of seperation

Default Six degrees of seperation

this is how it works:
    somebody says two marvel universe characters and you have to connect them using other marvel universe characters

If you correctly guess it, it's your turn

Example:
    Wolfsbane to the Runaways-

Wolfsbane-> Moira Mactaggert->Magik II->Dormammu->The Pride->Runaways

We're starting off with:

Murmur-> Moonstone

Ok...this is the first time I've ever tried this, so please bear with me. I hope I did this right (including getting the character right).

Murmur -> Moonstone:

Murmur -> Mesmero -> Wolverine -> Captain America -> Baron Zemo -> Moonstone

There. I think I got it!! (??)

-Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Ok...this is the first time I've ever tried this, so please bear with me. I hope I did this right (including getting the character right).

Murmur -> Moonstone:

Murmur -> Mesmero -> Wolverine -> Captain America -> Baron Zemo -> Moonstone

There. I think I got it!! (??)

-Mystic
    I sat here for an hour trying to figure this one out. Thats a good one, looks correct to me.

Yay Mystic! Now you do one

Not meaning to be pedantic, but if some explanation could be given for each connection, then that would help me sort out what I'm suppose to be doing.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well,
    Murmur was possesed by Mesmero in AF v.2 #6(I think)-> Mesmero and Wolverine are old enemies-Wolvie & cap are old allies/enemies->cap and Baron Zemo were old enemies-> Baron zemo and Moonstone were both a part of the thunderbolts

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Well,
    Murmur was possesed by Mesmero in AF v.2 #6(I think)-> Mesmero and Wolverine are old enemies-Wolvie & cap are old allies/enemies->cap and Baron Zemo were old enemies-> Baron zemo and Moonstone were both a part of the thunderbolts
    Okeymadocaly, got that sorted, so we are jus waiting on mystic?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yup

Delbubs, you do one to keep it going

Crimson Dynamo - Speedball

Thought i'd give it a go.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Crimson Dynamo - Speedball

Thought i'd give it a go.
    Crimson Dynamo -> Speedball

Crimson Dynamo -> Iron Man -> Beast -> White Queen -> The Hellions
    -> Speedball

EXPLANATION:

Crimson Dynamo was/is an old enemy of Iron Man, who served on the Avengers with Beast, who is now a member of the X-Men with White Queen, who once led a group of teenagers called The Hellions, who once went up against the New Warriors, which Speedball was a member.

TahDah!!!

-Mystic

Spot on, now your turn.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Spot on, now your turn.
    Okay...here goes.

EDIT: Morbius -> Dazzler

I realized that it was a little too easy with my first choice

EDIT: Morbius -> Dazzler

Morbius - Reed Richards - Walter Langowski - Northstar - X-Men - Dazzler

Morbius was called in by Reed Richards when Sue Richards was losing her second child. Richards also called in Langowski who as we know is a former team mate of Northstar, who is now a member of the X-Men, of which Dazzler was once a member... ish
    Del

Sounds good. I guess mine was too easy (damn my affinity for Dazzler)...

So now it's your turn to come up with one.

I use to have the same thing for Dazzler, at one point owning all her series.

Right, next

Tatterdemalion (sp) - Power Princess
    Del