Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Name Game

Nanny (Mutant who use to accompany Piecemeal ? )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yukon Jack (not sure if he's been used yet)

-Mystic

Kane

Oh damn... 'E' again...

Ernest St. Ives, the villianous Deadly Earnest (St. Ives is the last word, btw)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Sorry folks... gotta say it...

SwiftFox

(Character suggested for 2nd Flight, the MC2 version of Alpha Flight. It's tenuous at best... but the connection is there :P)

Few more connections....

Member of the Forum and Mailing List devoted to Alpha....also the uncrowned King of the country in which AF resides...

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftFox
    Sorry folks... gotta say it...

SwiftFox

(Character suggested for 2nd Flight, the MC2 version of Alpha Flight. It's tenuous at best... but the connection is there :P)

Few more connections....

Member of the Forum and Mailing List devoted to Alpha....also the uncrowned King of the country in which AF resides...
    Uuuuum, I'm not sure if that counts.... what say you, fellow AlFans?

hmmmmm Remember when Sas was possessed by the Great Beats and was going all crazy all over. Remember how Snowbird finally stopped him???? That's what you just did to me......

*tear

Allan, have you seen what you've done to Swiftfox, he's in bits, I say let him have his own name, so we have a 'X' and I can then say 'X-Ray' of the U-Foes.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Okay Del, the money should be in your paypal account shortly

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Allan, have you seen what you've done to Swiftfox, he's in bits, I say let him have his own name, so we have a 'X' and I can then say 'X-Ray' of the U-Foes.
    *sigh* fiiiine... if no one else has any objections, I'll let it slide...

Since no one objects...

Yellowjacket (Hank Pym version, served with Quicksilver in the Avengers; Quicksilver served breifly with the second generation of X-Factor, where Wild Child served until being drafted into WX)

Taurus (trying to get that Alpha thang going again .
    Del

Rachel [Summers] (the alternate Universe daughter that Scott and Jean Summers never had, or whatever she was codenameless when she met the Alphans in the X-Men/AF special so she was just called Rachel.)

Llan the Sorceror (one of the most loved AND hated villains in Alpha Flight's history).