Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Name Game

Keeping with the Alpha tie in, I'm gonna opt for a member of H4H who figured prominently as adversaries to the Master.

Iron Fist
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Tanaraq

I apologize to the next person about the Q

Quebecers :P

general characters, no?

Quasar (of the Avengers...I'm sure he worked with them at one point during one of the Infinity Disasters)

And he was involved in the AF/Avengers x-ver called "Crossing Line"

I'll say, Reed Richards, as FF teamed up with AF several times, but what comes to mind is the battle against Headlock!

And he was involved in the AF/Avengers x-ver called "Crossing Line"
    I wasn't sure if he was in that story, as it's been a while since I read that.

And I'll go ahead and say Shaman to keep the game going.

-Mystic

Northstar!

well someone had to say it

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Quasar (of the Avengers...I'm sure he worked with them at one point during one of the Infinity Disasters)
    Quasar #50 had Talisman and Shaman in it, so there is a tentative connetion.

Next : Ranaq (AF vol 1 #18-19)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quintjet

please no more Q's

Tech Noir (Omega Flight 2)
    Del

Rogue...who faced off against AF in AF(Vol.2) #7 (or when Dept H coerced Alpha to go after Wolverine once again.

-Mystic

Eel who faced off against First Flight if memory serves.
    Del

Llan the Sorcerer, 'mighty' enemy to Alpha Flight during Matlo's run.

-Mystic

Razaar - dark spirit which cursed Puck to dwarfdom!

Rhino : Who fought against Alpha during the Brass Bishops auction.
    Del