Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Name Game

DreamQueen

The behorned b*tch-Queen of Liveworld!!!!!

'Nox' - Fear Lord, enemy of Clea and Dr Strange.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Xavier - as in Professor X, who came and recruited Wolverine away from Alpha Flight.

-Mystic

Xandu : Mystical type, second story arc Secret Defenders, Some history with Scarlet Witch.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hmmm, that's a tough one, expecially to try and associate it with Alpha Flight! But I'll have to say Unus the Untouchable! Father of Radius.

hard one to top...here goes...Earthmover...

sorry group i screwed up....just realized earthmover had been used so let's try...roger bochs

Finally, Sasquatch!

Unus the untouchable, the guy who was associated with Magneto was Raduis's Daddy?! :faints:

Havok (worked with AF during their World Tour)

-Mystic

kodiak

A great beast if i remember correctly

Kolomaq.

Kodiak to my knowledge wasn't a Beast, but I'm sure that somewhere there has to be a Marvel character called Kodiak.
    Del

Well, since 'Q' is rather difficult for me to think of, I will go with Quicksilver (again from the World Tour story arch)

-Mystic

Radius, though I hate to use it.

Silver Samurai, who was part of Big Hero 6. Who faught along side AF, and who Sunfire escaped Department H to.