Thread: LOOK, YOU GOT YOUR BLOODY GAMES FORUM :-)

Default LOOK, YOU GOT YOUR BLOODY GAMES FORUM :-)

Now stop harassing Ben, he's gonna get all emotional on us

Good on ya Ben, what a gent.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

*giggle* Thanks a lot, Ben. We're very excited here about this.

So, before we start up any threads, I hereby call dibs on Vindicator (Heather Hudson), Snowbird, Murmur, and Nemesis.

Yay! thank you much Ben!
    I place dibs on Puck(Female)

Wipppeeee! Are we allowed original characters?
    If not, I get Northstar!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

No Originals!

hows 'bout we make a seperate RPG Forum inside the games forum to make it easier?

AWWWW! Spoilsport. Okay, I'm RPing Northstar, Flashback,
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

AWWWW! Spoilsport. Okay, I'm RPing Northstar, Flashback, Groundhog and Breakdown!

who are Groundhog and Breakdown?

next time, edit your post instead of making a new one :P

Groundhog was the codename of the guy who used the early build of the Guardian suite, when it was more like an exo-skeleton in the First Flight special issue. Breadown was one of Bedlam's Derangers. She was a housewife who's latent powers activated when she had a mental breakdown. "She's a living engergy cluster bomb!"

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    who are Groundhog and Breakdown?

next time, edit your post instead of making a new one :P