Thread: YAY For Del

Default YAY For Del

Bravo Del!!! The first member to reach the rank of Alpha Flight!!!

Ben

Trust me, I will be second!especially if you start a game section
    Anyways, Yay Delbubs

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    Trust me, I will be second!especially if you start a game section
    Anyways, Yay Delbubs
    "Oh, I don't know what too say, this is so unexpected. I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, the man who told me that selling frozen chickens would never make me a millionaire, he was right, even though I'm not a millionaire yet, at least my hands are warm, the Pope, Boy George, Ike and Tina Turner and last of all the Vienna Boys choir. God bless you all.
    "sob, thank you'sob"
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

an the oscar for best supporting actor goes tooo................
    Puck!
    Me?
    Me?
    I'd like to thank myself & Ben for making Alpha Waves + my mum for doing what comes natural to mums and that's all j/k

and the award for best director goes too.....................

BEN!

Ben, is there anything above Alpha Flight except for Admin and Moderator?

currently, no. I can always designate special ranks for people when they hit a certain milestone. Be it, 250, or perhaps 500...well see when we get a little closer to that mark.

Perhaps at 500, a person can become an 'Alpha Veteran' or something similar to that.

Just an idea,
    -Mystic

congrats to del....the first of many :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic
    Perhaps at 500, a person can become an 'Alpha Veteran' or something similar to that.

Just an idea,
    -Mystic
    LOL, or even Arctic God... although going up in rank is supposed to be a good thing, and all teh Gods did was piss off the Flight.... maybe 'honoured dead'?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    "Oh, I don't know what too say, this is so unexpected. I'd like to thank my mum, my dad, the man who told me that selling frozen chickens would never make me a millionaire, he was right, even though I'm not a millionaire yet, at least my hands are warm, the Pope, Boy George, Ike and Tina Turner and last of all the Vienna Boys choir. God bless you all.
    "sob, thank you'sob"
    Where's my thanks ya ungreatful little 'stid?

Your part in my rise, must remain silent for now, but one day, what I truely owe to you, shall be revealed. Your kinda like Jimmy Rabbit
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Your part in my rise, must remain silent for now, but one day, what I truely owe to you, shall be revealed. Your kinda like Jimmy Rabbit
    And who is jimmy rabbit?

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    And who is jimmy rabbit?
    Jimmy Rabbit was the manager of 'The Commitments', "The saviours of soul' from Dublin. It's from a book by Roddy Doyle and was made into a film by Alan Parker. Good music, a great lead singer and some truely funny moments.
    Del