Poll: Who would you most like to see in the newest Incarnation of Alpha?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you most like to see in the newest Incarnation?

Default Who would you most like to see in the newest Incarnation?

This is a "add your own options" poll, so tell me who you want, I've already added two

The only way that options can be added to a poll are either by the origonal poser or one of the moderators editing the post to add new options. So if anyone wants to add an option to this, or any other boll, they can PM one of the the above For instance, I am about to add Madison Jeffries as an option.

I know, people post here what they want on the poll and then I put it on except you and Phil can do it by yourself

A Quebecer not coming from Montreal? I would like to see Northstar

I have added Northstar as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    A Quebecer not coming from Montreal? I would like to see Northstar

I picked Ghost Girl. I'd love to see any of the AFv2 characters in here. But Lilli I'd especially like to see, because she got so little time in the book as it is.

I chose Aurora as she was one of my all time favourite characters from the original book - although saying that I'd love to see ANY of the old cast in this the new one! Of course if they bring back Aurora then they would HAVE to bring back Northstar - it just wouldn't be right, one without the other :P

Also, if Alpha Flight is now considered an X book then surely bringing in an actual X-Man (Northstar) into the book would also bring some more readers?

Default BOX...

How could you not vote for Madison??? Huh??? TELL ME!

*snicker*
    "When you most feel like a sap, that's the time to make syrup."

-Major Mapleleaf (Alpha Flight, 3rd Series, Issue 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Moonstar
    But Lilli I'd especially like to see, because she got so little time in the book as it is.
    And you see this as a bad thing

I went for Maddy. Even though Austen can't write AF decently, he has a handle on Northstar, I actually like NS more as a X-Man. Aurora is away with the fairies and could you imagine what Lobdell would do with her multiple personalities

Gotta be Maddy
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I have to confess that I have no idea who Ghost Girl is!!!! (I have all the v.2 issues but intend to finish off re-reading v.1 before reading all of v.2 - I didn't collect all the v.2 issues at the time, but have since picked up all the back issues.) I quite like her name though - very retro!

I did like Mister Jefferies, I thought he was a cool character and I really enjoyed his romantic involvment with Heather.

I haven't checked out Northstar in Uncanny X-Men yet. I have seem him very briefly in New Mutants - not sure I like his new costume though!

Default I choose....

Madison Jeffries!! With his powers, he was such an asset to the team, they need him back!!!

i had to vote for aurora...it's the whole french canadian bombshell thing...lol

....Marrina

If she's not an option , then anyone from Volume 1, as in not 2.

She sure is an option, and I have added her! Now you can make your vote for one of my favorite characters.

I honestly think we have a good chance of seeing her in issue 3 or 4!

Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Cuckler
    ....Marrina

If she's not an option , then anyone from Volume 1, as in not 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    She sure is an option, and I have added her! Now you can make your vote for one of my favorite characters.

I honestly think we have a good chance of seeing her in issue 3 or 4!
    About time. That Avengers Issue (47 I believe) was such a tease then dropped.